II

As Charlie was walking downstairs to make some food for everyone she sleepily walked towards the kitchen when she tripped over something. "Ack! What in the world?" She looked down and saw and unconscious Alastor on the ground. Alastor? Why is he on the ground? She thought. She bent down to try and wake Alastor up. "Al? Alastor!" She said. "Alastor!!" She yelled. "Why aren't you waking up? Alastor wake up!!!" She cried out. "ALASTOR WAKE UP YOU'RE WORRYING ME!!" Charlie screeched worriedly. "Charlie are you okay? Why are you yelling." Vaggie said as she was coming down the stairs only to see a crying Charlie and an unconscious Alastor. "Why's Alastor on the ground? And why're you crying?" Vaggie asked concerned. "I DON'T KNOW I TRIED WAKING HIM UP BUT HE WON'T!!!" Charlie cried out. "Why?" Vaggie asked. "I DON'T KNOW!!! AND ARE YOU SO CALM!?! HE COULD BE DEAD OR DYING RIGHT NOW!!!" Charlie yelled out.

|—————————In Alastor's Mind—————————|

 "Mother?" Alastor said. "MOTHER!! MA'!" He yelled out happily, happy tears falling to the ground as he ran to her. The figure turned to face Alastor, "Why hello dear!" She said. "Ma' I missed you so much!" Alastor said hugging her tightly. "Oh! Hahah!" She laughed, "Oh dear, here's the thing I DIDN'T!

Alastor's eyes widened as he looked up. "AH!" He yelped out in surprise as he backed away from her, his mother looked angry, her eyes replaced with dark voids and her mouth widening with a terrifying smile. Alastor's smile faltered, "Mother what happened?" He asked. "Pfft- HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!! You." She said. "Wha- AHH!" Alastor yelled out. He was falling into the dark void. Then suddenly black tentacles, much like his, grabbed onto him pulling him down deeper into the now terrifying darkness.

Alastor struggled to get away. "Ah! Let. Me. Go!" He screamed trying to pull away from the tentacles. Then he couldn't move. "What the-mhm!" he was gagged. Memories flooded his brain.  But these weren't happy ones, they were his traumatic ones. 

"Hey! leave Mama alone you big bully!"

SMACK

"SHUT THE H*LL UP YOU USELESS CHILD!!"

"JOHN! NO-"

SMACK

"SILENCE WOMAN!"

"..yes..."

No no, stop...please.. Alastor thought, sad tears now streaming down his face. ...please stop...