𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: First Week

Dark Cacao POV:

It was the first day at my new College, And.. I already hate it. The campus was filled to the rim of talkative cookies, and it was uncomfortably noisy, all of the cookies seemed unfamiliarly happy. The only cookie I knew was Hollyberry, but the problem was, she was still talkative, which kinda annoyed me a bit more, but she was still my friend, so I couldn't judge her for it. I was heading to my first class, which was Biology, when I stumbled over my own feet. "AGH!" and fell. A cookie with blonde hair, and multicolored eyes, had saw me fall, and came over to help me up.

𝑷𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑽𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽: It was the first day of College for me, and it was very different. MUCH different. Many of the cookies seemed happy and very talkative. My only friend at the moment was White Lily, and she was always quiet and introverted. But, she still made a great supporting friend. Even if I am nervous for College, I still want to make the best out of it. While I was walking to Math, I had seen a cookie trip on his own feet, I then rushed over immediately to help him up.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Pure Vanilla: "oh my! Are you alright? You seem hurt!" he held his hand out to help Dark Cacao up
Dark Cacao: "oh... well, thanks I guess." he grabbed his hand and got up.
Pure Vanilla: he blushed a bit. "Anyways, do you need to go to the nurses office? I can take you there!"
Dark Cacao: "I'll be okay, thank you though for helping me I guess."
Pure Vanilla: "No problem!"

Dark Cacao then was on his way to his class, and wondered: "Why did he help me? I mean I could've just gotten up by myself.. he's kinda cute.. WHAAAAT?! WHO SAID THAT WHO SAID THAT JSHXUSGSIFBEJ-" many thoughts went through his head until we went to his class, being late.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hollyberry: "dude what took you so long?"
Dark Cacao: "I just.. got lost through the hallway, That's all."
Hollyberry: "I'm not gonna believe that but okay."
Dark Cacao: "oh? And why?" He leans closer in a threatening way
Hollyberry: "YOU KNOW WHAT? IG ILL JUST BELIEVE THAT 😭"
Dark Cacao: "Thanks bestieeeee 😍"

Meanwhile, Pure Vanilla had thoughts going through his head too. "Hm.. he's really nice, and hot- WHAT??!!! WHO SAID THAT?! LEMME LOOK FOR THE PERSON WHO SAID THAT ACOUSTIC SENTENCE" he never thought he would have feelings for a man ever, so it was surprising. He went to his class in a rush, being late too.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————-
White Lilly: "oh, hey Pure Vanilla, what took you so long?"
Pure Vanilla: "I just bumped into someone on the way, that's all."
White Lily: "oh, okay." she started on an assignment the teacher gave.
Pure Vanilla: he was blushing while thinking of the boy he bumped into, ig he thought he was really pretty or smth.
White Lilly: she looked over at pure Vanilla noticing his behavior "yeah something is up..."

5 Votes for another page!