Chapter 1

I woke up to one of the three moons' light coming through the massive window

I woke up to one of the three moons' light coming through the massive window. Oh sorry, I should probably tell you my name and what was happening. My name is Blue, I'm a silkwing, with flame silk too, and right now I'm supposed to be asleep. The reason for this is Wasp is asleep so I should also be asleep, she can mind control me and many of the other Silkwings, Leafwings, and Hivewings that were captured when I burned the Breath of Evil plants. I don't like thinking of that day. I left a lot of friends and let down a lot of people.

Anyways, I looked around to see if anyone else was awake. It was just me and two guards. I believe I was in the Jewel Hive but I wasn't so sure since I usually zoned out when she took control and made me make weapons to kill people with as I did not want to think about that. But that wasn't the issue now, it was whether or not I could escape. I watched Wasp's elite soldiers, the Hive Guard, for five minutes. Then I made a plan, crawl through the other sleeping dragons to the window without alerting the guards and then roll out and fall almost to my death before flying away to the north west (if I'm in the Jewel Hive) to the mountains there were I will hide until Wasp makes every one start to fly to find the people that escaped.

Yeah good plan. Now just to do it. It took forever. A good thirty minute crawl through sleeping dragons is not at all easy. And I had to keep my wrists pointing down so the guards didn't see the red glow. I have finally made it.

"Hey!" Ah crap, I'm screwed. One of the guards had seen me. I jumped out the window. Only then did I realize that I haven't used my wings in a while and they were very sore. Luckily, I was only two stories up and I fell flat on my chest. I didn't dare move, I didn't know if the guard was looking at me or not but I was not taking a chance. All of the guards had a "kill on sight" order to deserters and rebels. I also realized that, yes the alarm went off, but I haven't been mind controlled yet meaning I should probably start running. That I did. I ran for what seemed like hours. Then I fell and it all went black.

O.N. [This is my first story, I would like constructive criticism pls see you in chapter 2 :3