Chapter 2

I woke up in what seemed to be grass. In fact it was grass, it was also almost mid-day with about a hundred dragons flying in the sky.  Most hivewings in armour telling me that Wasp's elites were searching for me. I may have been a little scared. Okay a lot of scared but I needed to get going. One I was hungry and I could see hive that was just way too close to me (how far did I run?). I didn't dare start flying. I just started to sprin to the hive as it seemed to be a different hive than the one I jumped out of. 

It was different and I was going in the right direction as when I was running  I saw that there were no party equipment on the higher levels of the hive. I kept running when I got to it and just ran past it, then I saw someone in the tall grass. I stopped, as they were crouch walking as if they were trying not to be seen. I followed them doing the same. When I got close I saw that their eyes weren't pale white as all the other dragons were. Then I also noticed that they were a Leafwing. a skinny and short Leafwing but one none the less. When I got behind them, I tapped them on the shoulders and said, 

"Hello, do you know a place we ca-" then I got hit in the face with a, what seemed like wooded board, and I fell right on my butt. 

"Oh my Moons are you okay?" said a shrill girls voice.

"No ma'am, you hit me in the face with a board, why?" I responded

"Because I thought you were one of Wasp's zombies"

"Makes sense, but do you think Wasp would tap on your shoulder?"

"No, but you scared me" 

"Sorry, but do you know a place we can hide is at?"

"Yeah, by the way what is your name?"

"Blue" I had said, I didn't want her to hit be again, that hurt. "What's yours?"

"Clover, stupid name I know but its what I have" she said in her very shrill voice, it kinda hurt my ears but I didn't say anything as that would probably reward another whack. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had turned around and walked for two hours. When we got to our destination, there were two dragons hiding in the grass and had almost given me a heart attack when they asked Chloe her name and how the day was. I was confused about that last part since it looked like they have been outside for two weeks. When she answered the questions, they lifted a hatch for a small cave opening that we both crawled through, it was a very tight fit going through the tunnel.  Time to see what is on the other side shall we. 

If you got this far, thank you, I will try to make more and keep a constant schedule but that might not happen so yeah 501 words

:3