23

Kangren Hospital Surgical Director’s Office.

Suga was sitting at his desk. His fingers were crossed and his chin propped up. Taehyung sat on the sofa in the office in a straight military uniform. He was wearing a white glove and his arm rested on the armrest of the sofa, as if he was the owner of this office.

The tea on the coffee table was steaming hot, and two subordinates stood at attention with guns and waited at the door.

“So, Director Kin is not willing to sell the seventy penicillin to the military no matter what.” There was a cold smile on Taehyung's lips.

The last time he sent his subordinates to negotiate with Suga, promising to give him benefits, he didn’t appreciate it. When being threatened under the face of the muzzle, he was tough and fearless.

This time he came to talk in person, but the doctor still did not relent.

If it weren’t for his principle of never harming the ordinary people, Suga would have been shot in the head by him long ago if he did this against him and the military.

“Although I am a small doctor, I also care about current affairs. The world is peaceful recently. The military doesn’t have to stock up so many medicines. It’s better to let the people use them first. When the next batch of drugs arrives, I’ll give them to you, how about that?” Suga's face had a polite smile but his words were irrefutable.Penicillin only arrives once every two months, and the quantity is limited. In case there was a war during this period, the consequences will be disastrous.

The reason has been told to this man surnamed Min, but he just didn’t seem to get it, and Taehyung also didn’t want to spend any more time with him, so he just said, “Give me 40 more.”

He was willing to take a step back.

“No.” Suga was also determined.

“…”

Taehyung stood up with a cold face and walked towards the desk. There were heavy footsteps on the floor where his leather boots hit. He put his hands on the desk and stared down at Suga's calm face. “I will invite Dr. Min's family to the military headquarter for tea.”

He would later ask his subordinates to check the family background of the surnamed Min, and start with his family.

He has always disdain to use these bullying tactics to threaten people, but this surnamed Min was obviously using the common people as an excuse to go against the military. He has seen many such people over the years, but this surnamed Min was the first to be fearless, and he hated tolerating this kind of confrontation.When Suga heard the words, his expression did not change, he just smiled contemptuously, lowered his eyes and said, “It turns out that the gentleman in Jen's mouth is no different from those soldiers who abused their power.”

Jen?

Jungkook frowned inexplicably, who was Jen?

“…”

In the next second, Taehyung's froze, and memories flooded into his mind –

“These are the signature top cosmetics of  Lihong, my good friend gave them to me.”

“And it’s also very fragrant.  Lihong’s cosmetics are famous for its fragrance. They smell really good, like this blush.”

​​”Male…why did he send you makeup?”

“He is the second young master of the Min family. We have been familiar with each other since we were children. He went to the United States when he was a teenager, and just came back a few days ago. He said that he missed my wedding and wanted to give me a gift.”

All things were connected, and Taehyung's heart finally cleared up.

Suga saw Taehyung's face change and knowing that he understood, the eyes behind the glasses stared straight at Taehyung's. Taehyung's frowning slowly loosened. He let go of his hands on the table, stood up slowly, and stared coldly at Suga in front of him.

It turned out to be Jennie.

It turned out that her good friend, the second young master of Min family, was Suga.