𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 | You Suck At Love

Guess who's gotten comfortable in her new home? I think the discomfort and loneliness that came with moving severed my creative juices for a while so I sincerely apologise for my absence but I think I've gotten used to things now and my ideas have surfaced... can't say my writing has been getting better I think it's a tad wonky but I am getting back into the groove of things.

꒦꒷꒷꒦❤︎꒷꒦꒷꒦

"You darn kids keep forgetting toilet paper in the dang bathroom," A hunched older man of tan skin muttered under his breath, limping on over to the busy dining area. "I'll start using the shower curtain next time I have to resort to using four dang pieces of tissue to wipe my bum."

Everyone in close proximity immediately pushed away their breakfast in heaps of disgust that went unnoticed by the elder man.

"I'll put that on the list of groceries then..." (Y/N) shifted uncomfortably at the openness and chaotic mess Chester was. "Is there anything else I co-"

The sound of a phone playing a self-voiced familiar tune interrupted the girl. It has its own spin to it where it revealed who the phone belonged to.

"Are you going to answer that or should I smash it now?" Mail threatened Vito from his spot in the corner, his dark eyes maliciously extended his words further.

"Hm," The strongly scented young man stretched his neck over to check the phone that was sat in front of everyone. The look of disinterest was well hidden by his nonchalance as he picked up his bowl of cereal and ate it calmly. "I'm good."

The ringtone went on as everyone irked the purposefully distracted man for a proper answer but to no avail. Even as the ringing ceased before anyone could vocalise their concerns it went off again.

"Vito..." Having to stand as far away from his strong odour that made her dizzy, the guest of (H/C) softly called out to the man who hummed in response. "Your phone keeps ringing..."

Mal rolled his eyes at her obvious observation and only grew annoyed when the ringing stopped only to go again. "Oh for-" He interrupted himself, taking hold of the phone and tossing it across the room - barely missing an excited gymnast coming in.

"Oh my!"

"Thanks." Vito didn't seem bothered by the loss of his phone, more concerned in the fact he had finished the milk and his cereal was drying up. "We'll need more milk too."

"Uh huh..." (Y/N) mentally wrote that down before she did a double take towards the Italian man. "Wh-what.... Who was on the phone?"

"Ah, probably the missus." Manitoba answered for him, sensing the annoyance that came when the phone ringing began.

"Girlfriend?"

"Ex." Vito corrected the girl who stood idly as everyone gathered their stuff for the day. He took a second to send her a flirtatious wink that heated her out of how uncommon it was for her. "If you wanted a piece o-"

"Does anyone else need anything from the grocery store?" The stereotypical Italian slumped in his seat at the table when seeing how fast the girl moved away from the conversation.

"Pick up more rash cream for m-"

"Already have it on the list, Ches!" Chester grumbled at the name though when seeing the bright smile that came with her attentiveness, he hid his soft smile.