| N O T E |

・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

Disclaimer:

The characters, events, and scenarios depicted in this book are entirely fictional. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The portrayal of events, places, and individuals is intended solely for the purpose of storytelling and entertainment. All opinions, actions, and events are the product of the author's imagination and should not be interpreted as factual.

This book contains mature themes and content that may be unsuitable for some readers. The material includes, but is not limited to, depictions of violence, sexual content, strong language, substance abuse, or other sensitive topics. These elements are integral to the storyline and are intended for mature audiences who can engage with these themes thoughtfully.

The author acknowledges that this content may be sensitive and recommends reader discretion. This book is intended to provide a fictional portrayal of complex and sometimes challenging subjects and does not reflect real-life experiences or endorse any behaviors. Readers are encouraged to assess their comfort level with such themes before proceeding.

・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・

Copyright:

Copyright © 2024 @Bluearoraa. All rights reserved.

This book, including its title, content, and all related materials, is protected by copyright law. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the publisher or author, except where permitted by law.

Unauthorized use, duplication, or distribution of this material is prohibited and may result in legal action.

For permission requests, please contact the author at @bluearoraa on Instagram.

──────────────────────────
────────────────────────────

PUBLISHED ON: 10TH AUGUST 2024

ENDED ON: ???