the pajamas

(you're a big dude btw)

(This is like young Nick like 18 yo Nick and you're like older idk how much)

Nick was sitting on his desk editing with a black shirt and pajamas.

When you entered the room you saw him sitting cutely and focused on the computer.

"Hi pretty boy" you said as you approached him and caressed his neck.

"Hi" he said quietly.

"Can you get off the computer for a second?" you watched his thighs all tight by the pajamas, fantasizing about ripping them off.

"I'm working" he said.

"Your papi needs you" You grabbed his chin and lifted his head, kissing him passionately.

He bit his lip when you pulled away and you saw his eyes shine.

"Alright daddy, give me a second" You kept playing with his face and hair until he got up.

"What are you thinking about for today?" he asked, already acting like a slut, all for you.

"Get on all fours for me" Your voice came out rough and low, just how Nick liked it.

He crawled onto the bed and placed his ass up and proud.

You approached him and bit your lip, grabbing his asscheeks and pressing them, knowing that would bruise later.

You heard Nick moan and noticed his dick harden against the tight pajamas.

"These tight pants bothering my baby?" You asked caressing his legs.

He nodded and moaned, so you ripped the pants in half exactly from his lower back to his pelvis, freeing his sweet hole and his hard dick.

You kissed all over his skin and licked his hole, preparing him for your big cock.

You pushed two fingers in, teasing his needy hole.

Even when your cock was massive, he was still pretty tight, your cock leaking precum as you thought of being inside him.

"Please papi" he moaned.

You bit your bottom lip and freed your cock.

"Bring that sweet mouth of yours here will you" You groaned as he turned around, his face in front of your cock.

Nick's eyes shining as his mouth watered from thinking about sucking you.

"Not today baby, now stick out your tongue" you ordered.

As he did, you started gently slapping his tongue and cheeks with your hard cock, leaving his face red and his tongue with a little bit of precum.

"Turn back around" you said.

You did the same with his asscheeks, slapping them with your cock until they were red.

"Please" Nick begged, almost crying.

Without warning you started pushing inside him, stretching him and making him moan loudly.

When you bottomed and your balls were against the base of his, you heard him beg for you to move.

"Listen, baby, I want you to cum untouched today, is that possible?" You asked gently.

"yes" he said obediently.

You started moving, your thrusts deep and hard, spitting on your cock to wet it.

"Fuck, I wanna touch myself" Nick cried as he moaned.

"Not today baby," you whispered.

You slowed the thrusts to a pace that was definitely torturing for Nick.

"Be a good boy for me, will you?" you praised.

"mhm" he moaned as he nodded.

A smirk grew on your face as the thrusts became faster, even faster than before.

Your deep groans and his slutty whimpers filled the room as you slammed against his prostate.

"Fuck, I'm close" you groaned.

"Me too" his high pitched voice and his arched back took you even closer to the edge.

"I'm gonna turn you around ok?" you said as you manhandled him, placing his back against the matress.

And god, that view was everything you needed.

His messy hair sticking to his sweaty forehed.

His blushed cheeks and pink puffed lips.

His nipples hard and sligtly bouncing up and down.

His tummy, oh his pretty puffed tummy.

His pretty and hard dick bouncing against his pretty and puffed tummy.

His pink tip leaking precum onto his already named puffed tummy.

"Fuck, you're beautiful" You moaned as you released yourself inside him.

"Thanks" he whispered and he came untouched all over his already named several times but very much adored tummy.

You kept your cock inside him as you whispered "You're like a big baby, I love you so much" and kissed his neck.

"Thanks, I love you more" his voice was your favorite melody.

You pushed out of him and looked down, admiring his pink hole leaking your precum.

You both drifted off to sleep, leaving the rest of the editing for the next day.

(i'd say this is my best one yet, all of it for Charlie and Owen, I love you guys don't ever reveal my identity pls haha)