26

masani stared out his private jet's window, his thoughts were everywhere but he was mainly focused on kamari

he had never been so in love wit someone to the point he went almost 4 years no sex or head from anyone. most the time he was away he thought about kamari.

and jerking off to pictures and videos only did so much. but he mainly missed sleeping beside kamari, the peace he would feel and the way all his problems disappeared around him made him feel safe.

masani was starting to pray for kamari to show up.

"sir? do you think he is coming???" the pilot asked masani.

masani mugged the pilot before speaking,"yes just give him another 30 minutes....it ain't no easy decision..."

the pilot nodded before walking back to the front.

masani sighed and thought about everything from the last few years, to him everything was boring since he was mostly out of the country.

but he couldn't enjoy much due to how much he missed kamari, he was rejecting males and females left to right.

that's why he did feel some kind of way after finding out kamari had talked to a few other dudes while he was away. but he also remembered how he told kamari 'live his life', so he wasn't upset-

well he felt some kind of way.

around 10 minutes later kamari found himself driving to the abandoned airport, his heart was beating fast as hell it felt like it would jump out his chest soon.

kamari blew out a breath then felt his whole world stop as he made eye contact with the man he hadn't seen in years now.

they were both in their 20s now so a few things had changed, but not many.

kamari was slightly more muscular and his natural hair grew out but he kept it in braids or twists now, he was the same 5'8.

masani locs had grew and were more down his back, he had taken out a double strand twist the night before so they had a curly effect to them, his beard grew in more. of course he still had his muscular build and tallness.

masani was staring back at kamari and made his way down the jet's stairs towards kamari,"you gonna stand there....?" masani questioned while kamari stared at him.

"or you gonna show me love?"

soon as masani finished his sentence kamari ran into his arms, masani caught kamari and picked him up.