007.

۰ ۪۪۫۫ · 🔪

        I was getting ready in Amber's room for the memorial she was holding for Wes. I was at her vanity curling my hair until Amber came in and saw me at her vanity.

" If you burn yourself I'm gonna laugh " Amber joked as I flinched " AMBER ! " I fussed as she laughed " You ready for tonight ? " She asked as I nodded " Yeah..I think I am. " I answered confidently as she smiled " Finish your hair " She said sweetly. I looked over at her and smirked " The hell does it look like i'm doing ? " I joked as she smacked my back " I said to finish your hair not be a smartass." She teased me as I tackled her onto her own bed. Amber let out a yelp as she rolled on top of me and pinned me down.

" Look whos on top now " Amber smirked as I rolled my eyes " Yeah yeah.. " I grumbled. Amber giggled and kissed me all over my face , I didn't do anything to stop her. I quite enjoyed it. There were times where she was mean to me , but there were other times where she was sweet to me. This was one of the times i've seen her soft side come out.

Amber then kissed down to my neck as I left out a quiet giggle " What are you doing ? " I whispered. Amber rolled her eyes " I'm bored. " She mumbled as I rolled my eyes " Get off me , we're gonna be late. " I scolded as she groaned and rolled off me " Lame !! " She called out as I gave her the middle finger.
                                       ...

         The service was going well , but once Chad pulled out the beer , It turned into a party. Loud music was blaring and multi color lights were on. Everyone dancing , making out , you name it.

I walked over to get some beer from Chad , Amber following me like a lost puppy.

While Amber and Chad was bickering , I walked around the party , sipping on some beer. I see the front door open and saw Tara walking in with her crutches with Sam behind her. I elbow Amber as she looked over there and walked towards them.

Tara asked for her spare inhaler, which was in Amber's room, so Amber disappeared up there for a bit.

I turned on the lights and stopped the music "Hey guys ! Sam and Tara are here and as we know they are huge targets right now so i need to ask you to leave so we don't risk anything. " I announced as the crowd started booing and yelling. I rolled my eyes and opened the door " Okay i tried being nice. Get the fuck out. " I snapped as everyone got scared and left.

Now it was Me,Sam,Tara,Mindy,Liv,and Amber.

                                    ...
  Mindy was watching a stab movie, talking to herself and munching on popcorn. The masked killer was right behind her as she was yelling at the tv for Randy to turn around. She then stopped and decided to turn around herself just to see the killer behind her.

" Oh shit.. " She mumbled as she dodged and attacked and winded up on the floor. As she killer got on top of her , trying to stab her , she was holding them back until Sam threw a lamp at them , causing them to run away.

Soon Amber ran into Sam with Tara , noticing her bloody grey tank " What did you do ?! " she shouted as Sam was trying to explain herself " The killer was just here ! They were attacking Mindy I- " She explained until Liv came in " Stay the fuck back ! " Amber shouted as she backed her and Tara up " I was with Tara , So one of you is the fucking killer ! " She said.

" Fuck you Amber..I'm not..The fucking..KILLER. " Liv said between sobs.

" I know. "

Amber then took out her gun and shot Liv through the head. She then pointed it to everyone else