🌻5. seven minutes in heaven-P2(After care)

*third person's POV*

Ishan woke up to a Shubman sleeping beside him. His arms wrapped around him protectively. They both were just covered in the sheets.

He remembered the incidents from last night. The sex they had, the way Shubman was guiding him, it felt so hot and fresh.
He could still feel Shubman's cock inside of him.

He tried to move, but couldn't because of, both, Shubman's hands and the very stinging pain in his ass.

He hissed loudly, causing Shubman to wake up too.
"Baby... Hi.. does it pain a lot?"
"Yes"
"Don't worry then, Darling. I'll take care of you today. You tell me what to do and I'll help you, yeah?"
"M'kay"

...
"Buba.." Ishan asked nervously.
"Yes, Baby?"
"I'm hungry"
"Aw, I'll get something for you, Love... Here take your phone and call me if you need anything, I'll be back in a few minutes "
"Okay"

..

"Ssshhh.. aaraha hai vo"

Shubman looked at the team with confused face.
"Bhaiya, breakfast ready hai?"
"..han ready hai.. Ishan nahi aaya?"

Everyone snickered.
"..uh, nahi, uski.. uh, use bukhar hai"
"Ohhhh accha, accha... Dhyaan rakhiyo haina" Virat said patting his back.

He served some food, enough for both of them and took it back to their room.
"Baby?"
"You're back!"
"Of course. Here, let me feed you"

It wasn't the first time they were acting so domestic. They just loved to do this at any other, normal day. But after yesterday, they both feel at a relief and can easily show the true intentions behind such acts.

....

"Shubi! It's your phone! It's Virat bhai"
"Coming, Babe"

"What did he say?"
"He said that we'll be leaving soon... I'll start packing everything up"
"Okay.. but how will I go?"
"You always have me, your Highness"

Ishan giggled at Shubman, opening his arms for Shubman, kissing him.
"Just how long I've waited for this"
"I know... I've too"
"Ishan"
"Yes, Baby?"
"If I told you something... Something I haven't said to anyone.. would you say that it's fucked up?"
"No I wouldn't, because well, I'm the one who was fucked "
"True"
"But, what did you want to say?"
"I love you, Ishan... And I have for quite a long time... I just.. didn't know how to say it.. and like, I understand of you don't feel the same for-"
"ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

Shubman's face dropped. His heart ached at the words.
"OH NO! NONONONONO NOT LIKE THAT... I'VE- I've loved you too... For quite a long time too... Why else do you think I agreed to have sex with you?"

"You have?"
"Of course, you dumbo.. now would you be kind enough to get me some water, please"
"Your wish is my command, Princess Ishan"

He giggled, raising his hand, as to gesture the dismissal of Shubman.

...

"It's time to leave, Baby.. everyone's ready. I've already sent both our luggage to the bus already..."
"..hm okay, but I still don't think I can walk"
"I'll take you in my arms, Bubs. May I?"

Ishan nodded.
Shubman slid a hand under his knees and behind his back, slowly picking his Darling up, not wanting to hurt him in anyway.

"Fine, Babe? Shall we leave?"
"Yeah.. it just hurts a little"
"I'll kiss it better whenever I can"

Ishan blushed. "Hmm okay" He said smiling, smile reaching to his ears.

...

"Shh, here come the lovers..." Harry shushed everyone
"Ise kya ho gaya?" Ro asked, entering the lobby, fixing his watch.