𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬...

Aisha's POV:

I was dressing up for today's grand party. I wore a black sequin saree with nude lipstick. I kept my hair open but curled them a little. I was to eager and excited to see Nischay's look, he was going to pick me up so I was waiting for him. Suddenly I heard a car's horn beeping outside, it was none other than nischay so i hurriedly ran. I hugged him and gave him a peck on his cheeks, he blushed. He opened the passenger seat's door for me and I hopped in. He was looking extremely hot in that black tuxedo, and coincidentally we were matching so it made me euphoric. Although we were dating but these small coincidences made my heart flutter.

Nischay's POV:

My eyes can't take off her. She was looking absolutely gorgeous in that black saree. Although she looks hot and pretty in western outfits but when she wears traditional, it hits different. She was looking elegant and stunning. Her dark brown orbs were shining. Realising that we had finally reached the destination, i opened the door for her, held her waist and started walking in. The party was well organised. We were introducing ourselves to everyone who approached us. We sat, had some drink while having conversations with my colleagues and friends. "Babe, I'm going to the washroom, I'll be back!" Aisha said. I nodded and went for some drinks. After some minutes, a girl came to me and offered me a drink, i accepted it and drank. "I'm Lara! You?" She said while smirking. "I'm Nischay.." i replied. Suddenly my head started spinning, I wasn't able to understand what people around me were saying. I guess she mixed drugs in that drink. After a while, i found myself in a room, she was standing in front of me trying to seduce me. She was doing unexpected things! I couldn't control myself, so I threw her on the bed and i was on top of her, hovering over her body. We were kissing. After a while i heard a familiar sound entering my ears. "Great!" I turned around to see who it was, i startled, It was Aisha! I ran towards her, "L-listen I-i can explain this!" I said to her. "I don't want any fucking explanation!!!" She said while sobbing. "Aisha.... But-" i said and tried to hold her. "Don't touch me!" She stepped back while sobbing and crying. She ran out of the party and I was running after her. Her heels broke, she threw them away and started running barefoot. I screamed her name so many times but she was just crying. I was regretting my actions so much, I knew it was my fault. I wish I could bring a time machine and change everything that happened right now... But whatever happened, cannot be changed. I was broken and right now everything has ended. I wanted her to hear my explanation and just hug me right now. I wish she comes back to me and gives me a chance. We had no idea where we were, she was just running and I was running after her. Suddenly I saw a truck coming, but she was so hurt that she kept running. The truck driver was probably drunk so he hit her and she fell on a hard substance. "AISHAA!!!" I screamed in tears. I ran so fast and put her head on my lap. She was covered with blood. I touched her chest it was still beating! "Aisha! She mixed drugs in my drink! She tried to seduce me and I lost my control! I never wanted to do that! I love you so much! Aisha i only love you! You mean the whole world to me! I can't live without you! You bring colours to my dull life!!! I love you!!! Please forgive me!!! I swear I won't attend any parties ever again!" I said while sobbing and crying. "I forgive you.. I love you nischay...." She said while opening her eyes, but her eyes immediately closed. He was shocked so he immediately checked her heartbeat and it wasn't beating. Now his whole world had ended. "AISHAA!! Wake up! You can't!!! You can't die!!!! I love you so much!!! I can't live without you! I'll die if you die!! I love you! Please don't leave me.... I love you so much!!!! I beg you to come back!!!" I said while sobbing and tearing up. My whole world has been shattered now!

"So that's why you aren't married till now? You're still in love with your dead girlfriend who died 10 years ago?" Asked Ranveer. "She's not dead for me and we never broke up!" I replied. "I admire your love!!" Said Karan. I took her picture out of wallet and whispered to myself "The ashes have been burnt, not the soul, not my love for you..."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐓 (𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓) 🎉