Ive fucked up and need help:

Guys I know that this isn't an update, but I honestly need your help.

I've fucked up big time with my friends, and I'm afraid that like, 2 of them hate me now, 2 out of 4 people hate me.

I was being a narcissistic asshole, as per usual, and then one said she didn't want to be my friend anymore. I took it as a joke and replied with something probably obnoxious and rude, in which I meant to be funny.

This is probably making me seem like a godawful person haha, in which I kind of am.

But then a second one agreed, and I was sure they were joking. Then a day after I said something a long the lines of 'good on you' to a friend who told me they appreciated my friendship.

Then one sent a really long rant which pointed out my insecurities about my feelings and how weak and pathetic I would be without my friends.

And now all of them are ignoring me and I'm insanely worried that they don't actually want to be my friend and fucking Christ.

I'm not trying to make myself sound like a victim, because I'm not. I'm not trying to make you guys hate my friends, because they're truly amazing people!

But I need some help on how to redeem myself. I know I've done something wrong and I've been a complete idiot with this kinda shit.

If any of you have advice or websites that could help me be a better friend and/or get over my insecurities I will be truly grateful.

So, thanks, and have a good day. A better day then mine at least.