Mr.3J

Dinner was great , everyone was enjoying eating and small talks in between this really feels like home but yn was all quite not engaging in kind of conversation and replying with hmms and yes , she was concerned about her haelmi and it's already too late she had informed her haelmi already but still in mind she was only thinking about her.

"Yn ,child what are thinking?"

"Ah nothing Mrs jeon"

"Actually I am done eating and thank you Mrs jeon it was really a pleasure to cook with you and then eat with your family."

"It's your family too yn. You are just like a daughter to me. Do you have any boyfriend? I mean are you seeing someone"
(yn eyes widen at the sudden question of Mrs jeon and she got all confused which Jungkook was noticing)

"Actually i- (yn got cut off by his voice)

"Eomma I think she is getting late we should let her go I guess"

"Oh yes you are right jungkoa , then stand up and drop her home."
(both of them said a loud What! What has gotten into Mrs jeon today? I am not going with this jerk anytime soon)

"It's ok Mrs jeon I can go by myself I have my own car. Thank you."

"No my dear he will drive you home today and that's it. And about your car ,the driver will drop it to your house. That's the bare minimum I have done as compared to what you have done for me"

"No Mrs jeon that's my job and my duty I got payed for that and don't say thank you. You are my elder and I respect you a lot."Jungkook cleared his throat to gain their attention.

"I guess we should go now." He said coldly and went outside to his car. Mrs jeon hugged yn and send her off

During the drive

(Jungkook cleared his throat and spoke)
"So miss mole, tell me your address"

Yn smirked at this , saying" you think I dnt know that you already know!

He poked his tongue in his cheek before speaking

"Of course I know , more than that!"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing!"

"You are annoying!"

"i know"

Yn rolled her eyes and then none of them spoke a word.

The silence broke down with the phone ringing and it was her halmi

"Hey pretty. Are you fine?" Yn spoke

"Y/n my dear how long will you take to come home?"

"I am on my way halmi dnt worry I'll be there in 5 mins. Bye"

Jungkook was quietly listening to their conversation and in 5 mins they reached yn house. And to her surprise her grandmother was standing outside the house. Yn ran towards her

"Haelmi what are you doing outside?"
Yn hugged her

"I was waiting for you my child it's too late"

"Oh haelmi let's go inside"

"Wait yn who is he.?" She went near the car and signalled Jungkook to come out. He came out of the car and greeted her grandmother respectfully.

"And you are?"  Her grandmother asked him suspiciously like a strict teacher

"My name is Jeon Jungkook. Your granddaughter is my mother's doctor."

"Aah YOU are that Mr 3J."

"3J? What does that mean?" (Yn eyes got widen while Jungkook stood there waiting for her reply.

Aah haelmi we should now go ins....

"Wait miss mole we are talking!" He spoke in a cold tone. Oh god!

That means Jeon Jerk Jungkook!  (There you go! )

Jungkook looked at yn and then her grandmother, and to their surprise he laughed out loud.

Yn eye are witnessing the rare sight ,he is smiling? And she noticed his bunny teeth for the first time ever. No doubt this jerk is the most handsome man she ever saw!

"That's cool, old beautiful lady. she must talk about me alot. I should leave now."

With that he bowed and he went! Like always leaving no traces of him behind. Why the air always become still like there is no movement in the atmosphere!

Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?  (a/n)

Ah , haelmi let's go inside now!
They came inside and her grandmother spoke

He isn't that bad yn! He seems a handsome gentleman to me.

"I dnt like him haelmi. He is jerk anyway!"

"That's not fair yniee."

"i'll go and get some sleep"

"yes halemi dont forget your medicines too"

with that they both went to their respective rooms to get some sleep