15- Ingrid

"Okay what about this lyric." I started off. I helped Billie write her songs sometimes. By sometimes I mean all the time. Except for when it's late at night and she's drawing. "You ain't nothin but a lost cause, and this ain't nothin like it once was." I sang.

She laid back in her chair, closing her eyes. "I know you think you're such an outlaw but you got no job. And then it repeated." She finished the rest. I know, Finneas wrote it down. "I thought you said Sophie and you would stay friends. This doesn't sound like y'all are friends." I said.

Billie rolled her eyes. "That's her fault. Once she can stop yapping and spreading lies is when I'll start being her friend again." She shrugged.

I hummed. Sophie and I have been friends for 3 years, Billie and I have been friends for much much longer, as in, 10 years. "Valid." I said.

She stared at me as Finneas stood up to go get a drink. "What?" I asked. She shrugged. "Nothin."

I rolled my eyes and she smirked. "What are you looking at? Do I have something on my face?" I asked, she shook her head. "No. I'm just looking chill."

Liked by BillieE, Claudia, IngridNews and 20,725 others IngridHarlow I'm just kidding (I'm really not)

IngridHarlow I'm just kidding (I'm really not)

View all 837 comments

Finneas Yeah we know that dw
IngridHarlow MWAH

BillieE good.
IngridHarlow Bro's acting like she's a god
BillieE I AM, stfu.
IngridHarlow Make me.

Ingridswife if you told me to jump off a cliff, I would.
IngridHarlow WHATS FINNA PLAY...WOAH!

Billieismine I see a lil flirting between my wife and my other wife...maybe a threesome??

BillieE INGRID SAID I LOOKED HOT (first compliment over 10 years of knowing her)
IngridHarlow why did you have to re-comment??

4 hours ago