Chapter 11

Hi! As you tell, (if you didn't, I don't judge you) it's time for CHAPTER 11! (I wanted to make this exciting as possible for no reason)

I have no idea why I'm writing a chapter, I have to get ready to go to school for Karate because Karate is basically a necessary thing everyone needs in their life. You might be thinking, why Karate? I'll tell you, why Karate. I chose Karate because I like the idea of learning new things if they turn out correctly and I pass a belt test, I get a new color belt! (I'm a purple belt by the way)

You might be wondering, where were you Joz? Where was I, well I was in my room on my phone scrolling through the wonders of internet.

I also found out about Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil which you are probably saying, you are very late to the phandom (if you know what I'm talking about), and you are right. I know that everyone ships them as a couple, but I see them more as friends (sorry if you don't agree, but I really don't care).

I want to know if you guys get tired of the long wait, of me putting this book off at the last minute. The reasoning for this is that my life isn't interesting, and I didn't have this app on my phone (it was on my tablet which I should be get in a habitat of using that too).

2 Facts About Me!

-I wear size 9 in woman's shoes

-I have unicorn headphones (even though unicorns aren't real and I killed them when they were real, and it is basically my fault there isn't unicorn. Hope you don't hate me)

WoW|WoW|WoW|WoW|WoW|WoW|WoW|

Hope you didn't miss me too bunch, I'm sure I'm going to write more chapters, so don't think I'm going to write a chapter then leave for 5 or 6 months (like I always do). Well I have to get going, I hope I get to talking to you soon!

BYE! (I was going to say human, but now I think there is other creatures on wattpad, and I don't want to discriminate anyone)