𝟬𝟬𝟳. ( gossip girl )

PAPER RINGS[ social media, narrative ]

PAPER RINGS
[ social media, narrative ]

ⁱⁿˢᵗᵃᵍʳᵃᵐ

blairgilmore

blairgilmore

liked by madelyneverhart, gracieabrams, eviemontgomery, and 5,717,999 others

blairgilmore hey

view all comments

user i wanna look like her

madelyneverhart me and gracie's wife !! 😘
blairgilmore ofc 😘

jackchampion ew
blairgilmore ur ew

gracieabrams lip combo tut when
blairgilmore gracie you sound like one of my 10 year old fans pls stop 💀💀
user LMAO

avabennett dm me bbg
blairgilmore on it bbg

maevebennett I MISS YOU BAE
blairgilmore MISS YOU MORE

user MAKEUP TUT WHEN????

eviemontgomery this pic is so aesthetic bbg
blairgilmore thank you???

user im obsessed with everything about this pic

ⁿᵃʳʳᵃᵗⁱᵛᵉ

"Am I the only one that thinks Serena is annoying as fuck?" Blair asks the girl lying down next to her

"Am I the only one that thinks Serena is annoying as fuck?" Blair asks the girl lying down next to her. They're currently watching Gossip Girl on her laptop.

"Like, I'm sorry, but Blair might've been bad, but it was all in high school. It's normal for high school girls to be like that. But serena did it all when Blair didn't do shit to her when they were adults, yet she acts so innocent. It can get annoying," Blair continues.

"I completely agree." Gracie nods. "and the 'I have to go' excuse gets annoying. Like, stop avoiding your problems."

"Literally," Blair agrees with a sigh before looking down at the empty food packages sitting on her lap. "I'm out of chocolates." Gracie had bought Blair three heart-shaped packs of assorted kinds of chocolate. like, the ones your boyfriend or girlfriend gets you for Valentine's Day. She also bought her three bouquets of peonies, which was one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for her. It might not seem like a lot to others, but it means a lot to Blair. Not even her ex-boyfriend did this for her. Thank God he's gone. Hopefully.

"I can go get you more," Gracie offers.

Blair immediately shakes her head no. "I think I might throw up if I eat even one more tiny dove chocolate," she informs, bile rising in her throat at just the smell of the aroma of chocolate that's burning her nostrils.

"Can I get you anything else?" Gracie asks her.

"I'm good." Blair smiles. She's thankful that she has someone that actually gives a single shit about her well being. Because her father and mother certainly didn't. Rather than caring about her well being, her father wanted to destroy it. She thinks he liked the noises of pain he wrung from her mouth. And don't even get her started on her mom. All she cares about are the drugs she stuffs in her mouth on a daily basis.

"Are you okay?" Gracie inquires softly, the question directed towards Blair.

Nope. Not even a single, tiny bit.

"Yeah," Blair lies, giving her a fake smile. "Just thinking about my parents." Her voice drops an octave when saying this.

"Your parents as in the parents that dissappeared from the face of the earth six years ago?" Gracie asks Blair carefully. Blair nods in shame. She doesn't even know why she's thinking about them. "Oh."

"Yeah." Blair awkwardly nods. She doesn't know why she's telling a stranger all of this, but she has no one else.

"What about them?" Gracie pushes.

"They're assholes," Blair informs.
"Assholes" is an understatement for Bunny and Johnathan Gilmore. They basically destroyed Blair's entire life and she only goes to visit them for money.

Gracie quirks a brow out of curiosity. "How are they assholes?"

"They just are," the Gilmore girl brushes off. She'll have to get to know Gracie better before she ever reveals things that personal to her. And hopefully one day she'll be able to. "Nothing much."

"Alright." She nods, getting the hint. "Would you like to keep watching Gossip Girl?"

"Sure." Blair nods but then remembers something. She's supposed to visit her parents today. "Actually, I can't." She watches Gracie's smile drop. "Sorry."

"Don't be," Gracie quickly says, placing her hand on Blair's. "I understand."

"Thank you," the blonde laughs out, the feeling of Gracie's warm hand on hers distracting her slightly. But she doesn't let it distract her too much. She needs to go get her money. "I have to go now," she quickly says as she stands up from her bed. "Just lock the door on your way out."

"Will do." Gracie nods. A smile makes its way onto Blair's face and she doesn't know why.

Now she just has to deal with her dearest parents. Sarcasm intended.