Chapter 5 - Conflict?

The commotion attracted quite the unwanted attention. Medaka rarely sees her mother seriously but when she does then it is safe to say it would be stupid to piss her off.

The Zenin clan are strong and influential but in comparison to the Kurokami group and Minamoto Clan then they won't be able to fight back if they decided to challenge them.

Those under the Minamoto Clan are warriors and soldiers willing to throw their lives for them while Kurokami has military power under Kafka that can decimate a whole continent on earth. 

The Minamoto owe a debt of gratitude to the Zenin clan which is why they are on good terms but their power has gotten into their head blinding them.

“Never seen this old fogey act this way. So this is the wrath of Minamoto no Raikou.”

Shiori Gojo said while eating pudding enjoying the drama happening. She was delighted seeing the old fogey who refused to change and think of themselves as better than everyone else.

She knows they wanted to gain more power through the union of the Zenin and Kurokami group especially after learning about the talent of Medaka who surpassed her, the honored one.

On the other hand, Medaka finds it rather entertaining seeing them crumble in fear seeing Naobito purposely sweat sensing the impending doom from Raikou who saw him as a pest that needed to be swatted for suggesting an arranged marriage.

He could still remember who she almost massacred their clan when they suggested it and only stopped when they were reminded of the debt that her clan owed.

“No no! Of course not, I was simply hoping for my son to be their friend, that's all. Also, I wish for them to be friends here as well.”

She glared at Maki and Mai who looked scared but acted nothing was wrong walking over to introduce themselves. They looked nervous but the moment their eyes laid on Medaka their heart stirred with joy and sense of security.

‘How obvious….they planning on forming a relationship with me to make me attached towards Maki and Mai if his plan for his son doesn't work.’

Medaka could see that they had cast slave marks into the two, having made them become nothing more than property. She noted to remove it later and make them believe they have control over the two.

“Just call Medaka, from now on we're friends…except him, I don't like him.”

Medaka said and the boy was about to speak but was stopped by Naobito. Maki and Mai nodded as they moved aside, letting other people greet them.

“That’s quite the show, I almost thought a fight was about to break loose.” Sirzech walked over with his family followed by the Pendragon, Vermillion and Silva family.

“Raikiu-tan, it's nice to see you again.” Serafall said, embracing Raikou who softly smiled.

“likewise. You seem to have not changed one bit.”

“Hope you're doing well, Raikou.” Venelana said having a close relationship with Raikou since both have something in common.

“I believe it's impossible for lady Raikou to have any trouble.” The lady phenex named Rosel Phenex said.

“Your daughters are really cute up close but of course my children are much cuter.” Mother of Noelle, Acier Silva said giggling in the process.

“Hmph! I disagree, nothing is cuter than my precious daughters!” Raikou argued back and played along with her friend.

“Heard this brat is a prodigy in both magic and combat. I would like to put her to the test.” Mereoleona said before apprehended by his brother Fuegoleon.