62~Toxicity

Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yana turned to look at him and asked, "Was that girl Saransh Sir's wife?"

Ardhansh didn't avert his eyes from that particular direction and answered, "Maybe Yes, but that's not our concern."

"What you mean?"

"Nothing," He answered while she thought of teasing him and said not knowing the impact her words could have on him.

"You know Arsh, Saransh Sir is good husband, that day he literally shopped everything for his wife from her sanitary kits to her inners with little details how she likes and loves, but you need Akhil to buy those things for me, sometimes I regret falling for you."

His jaw clenched, of course he knew how his bestfriend is but her words triggered him still he kept quite and grabbed her wrist taking her towards the suit he booked for their stay.

When they reached there Yana's eyes widened as she took in the ship-themed 2 Bedroom flat, with intricate nautical decorations adorning the walls.

A model ship sat proudly on a shelf, its sails billowing as if caught in a gentle breeze.

The soft glow of maritime-themed lamps illuminated the room, casting a warm and inviting ambiance.

Seashell-shaped cushions adorned the plush sofa, adding to the maritime charm. And as she stepped forward, the salty scent of the sea filled her nostrils, enhancing the illusion of being aboard a luxurious ship.

Yet, amidst this beauty, the presence of the expensive condoms on the bed served as a stark reminder of the room's intended purpose and her cheeks turned rosy with numerous dirty thoughts.

"Isn't the atmosphere sexy?"

She turned to look at him with glare but found him shirtless and immediately averted her eyes feeling shy and tense at the same time.

She didn't know why she was blushing so much, they had done it numerous times and there was nothing to get shy but the blush was creasing her cheeks continuesly, she controled her wild heartbeats and said.

"We have two sons Ardhansh, you are almost 36 and I 25, What it is in me to behave so horny? And you have seen me countless times, don't you get tired?"

She didn't turn to look at him and felt his arms encircling around her waist, he slowly turned her around and softly pushed her against the metal wall caging her in between his muscular body and that wall.

"What you have can no one have my Jaan?"

She furrowed her brows and he smiled at her innocent face, he softly grabbed her palm and kept it on his heart.

"You own my life and who won't love his life."

She just stared at his truth filled eyes and blinked her eyelashes feeling the rhythms of his heartbeats.

He pulled her closer their breaths touched each other's lips and he mumbled, "I can never be too honest in business or any other field, I am not loyal businessman too, I just learned what I genetically inherited from Adhiraj Singhaniya and I am not ashamed to say I am selfish, I won't lie, I did backstabbed people too, I am twisted bastard and I know you know it very well, my love."

He heavily breathed slowly tightening his hold on her waist and whispered, "But I want to be honest with my feelings for you, So Yana listen, the breath I inhale for living, the rhythm of my heartbeats, my happiness, my love, my kindness all belongs to you, What I want to keep for myself is your Sorrow, pain, rudeness, hate, whatever you will love to give me but promise in return I will shower you with love and love repenting for all my sins."