𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

(Early morning after the partnering for the trust fall)

Lucifer had not gotten a wink of sleep, he paced around his room, clutching his now messy blond hair, growling and cursing under his breath.

,, Stupid fucking ALASTOR! Think he can take my daughter away from me, huh?! The king of Hell! Me! Who does he think he is? You know what?! This shit ends here, right now! I'm going straight in that gloomy shithole of a room and fuck him! . . . fuck him up! Ahem . .'' Growled Lucifer, pausing at the end of his sentence.

The short king slowly crept up the creaky stairs of the hotel and saw the blood-red door of Alastors room on the right, far apart from his room, which had a couple of rubber ducks and apples spilling out of the slightly open door. He marched angrily up to Alastors door and put his hand over the doorknob. Right about he was going to turn the knob, he heard a static-y voice come from behind him.

,, Ah, Ah, Ah, old pal! Your room is on the other side of the room, please remember and refrain from ever coming near my room again. Pleasure having a talk with you, good man!" And just like that, he dissolved into the shadows and left a confused Lucifer hissing and swearing, shouting curses through Alastors door. He attempted to kick it down, but Alastor must've known, because ancient symbols appeared over the door, making it impossible to kick it down.

Right when he was about to use his powers, Charlie yelled up the stairs, "Dad! Mind keeping it down up there? I'm setting up the trust fall!"

"Ohh yea . . . I forgot about that trust fall . . ." Lucifer thought and sighed. Maybe it was for the better, he could get along with Alastor and tell him to fuck off!

,, Sorry Char!''

(Kawaii time skip)

,, Ok! Me and Vaggie are gonna demonstrate how to do it!" Charlie stepped onto a stage and turned backward, she stretched out her arms and Vaggie went behind her. "Ok! And before we fall, say something you appreciate about your partner! Vaggie, I love you for being there for me and being the best girlfriend I love you so much you've always been there for me, and, sniff, you're so sweet and- and. .'' Charlie burst into tears as she fell backward into Vaggies arms, who hugged her tightly.

,, Ok, sweetie, just uh, lie on the couch, '' She turned to everyone else, ''Do what me and Charlie did and DON'T fuck it up, hm?"

Here is a summary, Husk fell straight into Angel's arms, and said something about Angel being his drinking buddy. Angel carried Husk bridal style and ran into his bedroom with Husk cussing him out. The eggs each said something about not getting scrambled. Niffty said Sir Pentious regained his role as a 'bad boy'. Lastly, Alastor and Lucifer..

"Shut up! I'm thinking . . ." Lucifer hissed.

,, You've been thinking for the last fucking half hour, there are many admirable traits about me, hm?~ Just name one, I know you like it.'' Alastor urged, his smile remained but you could tell he was pissed.

,, Ughh, fine. I admire your confidence and looks, bleh. .'' And then, Lucifer fell into Alastors arms, Lucifer made the sound of a rubber duck squeaking, which was pretty adorable, both were stiff, and Alastor held the short king for a whole second ! ! Crazy shit, huh?!

,, Better go wash myself so I can get rid of your smell, wait . . . You smell like an old woman, urgh, didn't know you were into that, hm?" Lucifer snapped, trying to provoke Alastor.

,, At least I can get any woman that doesn't leave me, ah?~ It's rather humorous to see a man who got dumped twice laugh at another man who can get woman. Rather strange reasoning, I would say.'' Alastor shot back, his eyes narrowing, yet his grin remaining plastered on his face.

,, You little-''

,, ok! Haha! Dad . . . How about you take a little break, ah?" Charlie interrupted.

,, I'd rather break his head, hmph...''

He stomped away angrily, muttering incoherent words under his breath.

Oh well, it did bring them closer though, well . . .

Atleast it brought Alastor closer.

 And maybe, just maybe, Lucifer slightly admired Alastors confidence. 

Just maybe.

I'm out of ideas.