Part.1 - The beginning: Arriving to the new world.

Hello everybody welcome to my second story. I know I didn't finished my first one but well I really like to read Danmachi x OC stories but not the ones that OC joins Hestia it is not because I hate her but because I don't like her. Yeah, I don't like her just look at her simping over a little guy who is not even 16 wtf and people call her one of the 3 virgin goddesses but just '😲' you know what I mean.

Anyways let's start this short story.

Yeah, you read it right, this story will be a short one because I have a story to finish other than this one.

3rd person pov:

It happened.

The world that once was full of joy and green land was no more.

The Uchiha duo won the war.

No one survived from their wrath.

No one but only Naruto.

Naruto was one of the first people to join the war. He tried to save as much people as he could but in the end none of the people who he saved made it alive and here he was standing, all alone.

All he was feeling was sadness, nothing else.

And there was questions and things in his mind like:

' Why is it always have to be me?'

' Am I that weak?'

' It should have been me! I should have been dead not them!!'

He was the war power.

He was one that supposed to die not his friends.

Tears didn't stop coming out of his eyes and he finally collapsed to the ground.

Then he heard it. A voice. One of the two voices he hated the most.

It belonged to the masked man, one who started all of these things, the reason why so many people died, reason this war.

Obito Uchiha.......

He was a man with an appearence of usual Uchiha, black hair, black eyes but his eyes were not blue at that moment. No they had different colours in each of them.

One being the infamous Sharingan of the Uchiha clan and the other one being purple with black rounds. It was Rinnagan, or eye of the god as people say that.

And most importantly he had rather a big scar.

The man named Obito, the fake ghost of Uchiha spoke.

Obito-" What did I said Naruto!? They all died as I said and you could not save them but how could you save them if you could not even save yourself !?"

Naruto-' He is right, I failed them. Forgive me guys but I was not strong enough to stop those crazy Uchihas' was his thought.

The other man that looked exatly like Obito but without a scar, a long hair that reached his waist and two pairs of god's eyes, the Rinnagan.

He was the real ghost of Uchiha, the legendary Madara Uchiha, who was known for being a rival of the first Hokage, Hashirama Senju who was called as The God of Shinobi.

Madara-" Well well well, who thought that nine tails would last this long. You truly are an unpredictable. But it is time for you to be a human the first time in your life and die."

Naruto's eyes widened, his left eye that had a Rinne-sharingan started to bleed and the world around the three people stopped.

( A/N: You must be wondering how he has Sasuke's sharing, well Sasuke give it to him when he was about to die due to the two crazy Uchihas and yes now he has both moon and sun signs on his palms and become a new sage of six path.)