CHAPTER 1

MAANVI' POV

"Uff finally this piece of headache is over now I mean my long awaited meeting with a foreign client is over, Now I can peacefully concentrate over my college exam which is in less than than two weeks" thinking this I came inside my cabin and kept my coat on the chair and sat on it.

I gave a call to my P.A "Trisha, bring one coffee for me." Within next 10 min she was came inside my cabin after getting my permission with my favourite coffee, then I asked her if there was any important meeting for next two weeks and she said there was none.

I sighed in relief as I didn't went to college since last 5 days and  tomorrow I have to submit my assignment and to my bad luck I haven't even started it. Wow amazing "hey bhagwan abhi abhi ek kaam khtm Hui aur apne dusra kaam bhi bhej diya"

I drove back to my penthouse and gave the key of my car to the guard and said thank you. I went inside and straight went to my room. For me my room is just like heaven.

Keeping my phone on charge I went towards the bathroom to take a warm shower as I needed it the most after a hectic day. Stepping out I went inside my walk in closet and took out my comfortable pair of night suit, sliping inside the night suit went towards the dresser, applied moisturizer, tieing up my hair into a messy bun. I went towards the kitchen to prepare dinner for myself. After few minutes I was done. I had my dinner a went to my room to have some rest.

NEXT MORNING

Today I had to come college due to the submission of my assignment. It was 2 pm and my college was also over. So I and my friends decided to grab something to eat from a nearby restaurant as it was already hungry and we were super hungry.

At the restaurant

We entered the restaurant and took out seats. Shreya, Daksh,Rudra and Avni were fighting literally about what to order and I was sitting quietly waiting to end their bickering. Thank God it came to an end and we ordered for Butter naan and paneer butter masala for everyone and cold coffee for me ,Avni and Rudra. After settling the bill we were heading outside. I was checking some important mail which needs to be answered first. While walking I bumped into a hard pillar.. but wait when came in there was nothing then where did it came from suddenly. I looked up from my phone and oh fuck the thing I bumped into was not pillar instead he was a man. To be more precise a man with well built body seems like he has worked really hard to built this strong body. He looks nothing less than a Greek god with silky hair which were perfectly set, his dark chocolate brown orbs anyone can easily get drowned in those orbs, straight nose, pink lips, well shaped beard and moustache along with jaw having perfect jawline. He was wearing a black businesses suit probably going for a meeting. He was looking at me no wait he was actually glaring at me but why.. what have I done yaar.. Ghur to ese raha hain banda jaise abhi kha jayega aur dakar bhi na le. After my full gawking session I looked towards his suit and o God i spilled all my cold coffee on his suit.

"WHAT THE FUCK, are you blind or what can't you walk properly or what" he yelled gaining attention of everyone present there

"O hello mister keep your voice low okay? and what do you think of yourself huh ...kahike maharaja ho kya aur ye chillana kisi aur pe  mujh per nhi... Rahi baat andhe hone ki to wo to ap ho dikhai nhi deta aankho me patti bandha hain kya?" I yelled back at him

"What about the clothes you have ruined?"he yelled back..

His bodyguards present behind him were literally gulping in fear which I could clearly see.

Before I could reply back to him, Rudra cut me off in between saying" Maanvi chup hoja yaar tu Sir I am sorry sir on behalf of her ye Bina soche samjhe khuch bhi bol deti hain..." He went from there with out saying anything. I was just glaring at his retording figure. Matlb isse kis baat ka ghamand hain raaja hain kya kahika ye jo itna ghamand hain isse... Ghamandi kahika huh😒

We also came out after he went and to be honest my mood was fully spoiled just because of that piece of shit.
They all headed towards their home and I came to my penthouse...

                     {TO BE CONTINUED}

Thank you giving a chance to my book. It's my first time writing a book. If there is any point you mistake please do notify mein the comment section

Press the star button there before leaving and also do comments.. please🙏🙏