A new begining

There used to be a girl "Sheila". She was an average highschool girl. Rumors had it that she was an outcast with a strange childhood.

Rumors were somehow true and easy to believe . Reasons that's no one could explain is that she loved to collect spiders and hated the color pink. Her favorite color was dark violet and she also loved to read mangga.

One day Sheila met a quiet girl who loves to read and loved the color pink. Sheila felt the need to be friends with her. One week was all she needed.

One week later, Sheila had a best friend who has the opposite aesthetic as her. Her name was Ashley.

They had different kinds of cravings , just like how Ashley wanted boba but Sheila wanted coffee.

It didn't take awhile for rumors to spread around about their relationship. After Ashley found out about the rumors and how they were called the "outcasters" . She was leaded to slight depression, since she was not used to the rumors like how Sheila was.

Helen the queen bee of the school was the cause of all of the school drama happening in the school .

She may look cute nerdy and innocent, just wait until you see whats underneath.

One Sheila confronted the principal about Helen's wrong doings. All the principal did was give Helen a warning since they did not have enough evidence to prove Helen guilty.

Suddenly Sheila thought of a way to expose Helen of her wrong doings.

,,