chapter -2

A girl is seen having a Magzine in her hand and cup of coffee on the other one ......
While having coffee , she turns after heard a call on her phone .
Girl - Are uhhh serious ????????
Caller-_________________
Girl - OMGGGGGGGGG Wow uhh r here at Mumbai
      When ,How and why did uhh not tell me about it ???
      Caller -_________________
   Girl - ok then I'll pick uhh from the airport itself and no more more arguments...... Ok meet uhh soon
   She quickly packed her stuff and calls her pa through intercom .
   Shifali (her pa ) came and stand infront of her ..
   Girl- shifali I have to go as  an urgent work came so uhh see the rest over work and then go home it's half day for uhh .
   Shifali - ok NM and thanks for the leave
   Girl - come on yr shif don't call me NM  nobody is here ......
   Shif- ok Nandu baby is it okk hehhehe......

So Guys she is none other than Nandini Murty i.e NM for the world ......
Then after the conversation Nandini left for the airport.

At airport
The person is coming from London after a long time and she is really excited to meet the person.
She is standing outside the airport near a car  and waiting for the person slightly laying on the car .
Suddenly a person came and started shouting on her .....
Person - Hey uhh miss Do uhh have some sense or not ???? Uhh stand beside the car as if uh owns it or rather i should say are uhh trying to take the car ?????
She then move her eyes up from her phone as she was busy on her phone .
She saw a 6ft tall man standing infront of her and then she recalls what is he saying to her and she burns in anger and her nose became red in anger looking cute ....
Nandini - uhh Mr. Arrogant What are uhh saying????Am i looking like a theif to uhhh ???  Bloody jerk I'm not interested in this car and I was standing here bcz I was waiting for someone ......
Ughhh why I am telling uhh this Get away from my way .....
Person - Are uhh serious?????? Uhh are the one who is standing beside my car and  how dare uhh to talk to me in this tone .....
Uhh Get away from my way ....
Both went in opposite directions.....
.The person is none other than MANIK who came from London by the same flight.......
.

.
.

.
Here is the Manan Meet .....
.
.
.
.
.
.
How is it Guys ???
Do  comments and votes .
.
.
.
.
.#love #friendship#firstmeet