2. 777

Narrator:
Astra/(Ash)~

I ran panting towards the exit of the basement

I ran panting towards the exit of the basement. But it feels like I am stuck in a loop. It was the sixth round and I've been to the same corner of this basement for the sixth time. The pillar on the left had a huge scar with different Roman indications. It couldn't get through my mind. But, one thing was sure that it was a Trap. I kept on running and running in circles and couldn't understand the starting and the ending point.
I could see the exit afar with my own native eyes, but as I moved towards it, it would just go backwards.

Where the hell Am I?
Am I going to die right here?
No way! I have to find a way out. I have to think clearly.
Think Ash! Think!

An Idea popped up in my mind and I rushed towards the pillar. A circular pattern was drawn on the pillar with some indications. And whatever the numericals meant, all i could come up with,was, the Number 7.
Yes, all the indications made some sense and all of the factorials meant 7.
What does it mean?
If I take round for 7th time will I be able to exit?
There's no harm in trying,right!
I made up my mind and went for the 7th round.

Suddenly, I woke up to see a white faced ghost.
Ahhhh--- I jolted!
"Ash! It's me! What happened dude??",Stellar yelled.
What the fuck is that? I squinted my eyes to see, It's a Face Mask!
Fr Stells?
But what about the exit and the 7th round?
"Huh what?"
Ummm nothing just a dream.

"You probably had a bad dream, just like you",stellar giggled.
I threw a pillow straight at her face!

_______
It's my first day at school (13th October) and I know I can't whine about my dream! I should tidy up and show up for school early as decided.
I took a long warm shower and all the anxiousness went away. I changed into my uniform which made me look like an elementary schooler rather than a highschool school student. The uniform is quite cute though!

"I made us some olive pasta",exclaimed Stells in joy

You're the best Stells, I  mentioned and gave her a satisfied nod. And let me tell you guys, she's the best cook in the entire world.