🔞The dawn 🔞

Note :

18 + scenes ahead .

Read at your own risk .

Leave if you are uncomfortable.

Please do not report.

___________________________________________

I'd like to remind you that this is ABO universe and lan zhan is an alpha here .

(The heavy breathings were heard then Wuxian rolled off and landed beside lan zhan whose expression was  far away and blissed out .)

Lan zhan.

Mn.

Let's start .

Start ?

Yes .
Wait , did you think this was all it was ,a sloppy handjob .

Since when did my lan zhan start to underestimate my stamina .

Ge ge , let me breathe.

Oh , you can't breathe .

Let me give you CPR .

(Wuxian joins their lips together again and starts to kiss at a slow languid pace causing little moans and groans from lan zhan )

(Wuxian presses butterfly kisses on Lan Zhan's jaw , cheek , nose , eyelids and then lastly his forehead)

(Wuxian takes Lan Zhan's hand and starts to kiss feathery kisses and starts to suck his wrist which causes Lan zhan to roll eyes from pleasure )

[The look in Wuxian's eyes  can  make anyone down on their knees because of his heated lusty gaze which was also full of love , tenderness and lastly possessiveness.]

Lan Zhan…

Wen Wuxian…

Wuxian starts to bite and suck Lan Zhan ears which turn into a permanent red shade .

Wuxian heavy breathing was all Lan Zhan heard and felt when Wuxian whispered .

Can I enter , zhan ?

Gege , stretch me first .

Okay baobei .

Wuxian opens the lube and starts pouring out a generous amount of it on Lan Zhan's dick and his anal.

[He enters his index finger first and waits till lan zhan is relaxed and proceeds to add another and starts to stretch and scissor him while his other hand starts to stroke Lan Zhan's dick.
And also lightly tugs on his balls and plays with them, sending Lan zhan into a frenzy state because of the multiple stimulation at a time ]

(He enters his third and fourth finger and starts to move it and when he encounters the special g-spot , wuxian presses on it and thrusts hard which causes Lan zhan to screen out his name and come immediately.)

Lan zhan, I am entering .

Xian ge . Wait !
Let me recover .

Baobei , shushhh.

Let your gege show you more pleasure.

Wuxian outright enters at once which causes both of them to groan .