Working Progress

Proceed with caution as the upcoming content includes a trigger warning related to miscarriage. This is a sensitive topic that can happen to any woman. A miscarriage is early pregnancy loss, where the fetus doesn't develop to full term and is expelled from the body.

TWO MONTHS LATER...

The last time we were together we were on our back to Atlanta from Los Angeles. We are back in Atlanta and things have been going rather smoothly. Two weeks after being in Atlanta Fatima found out she was pregnant. She and Zac were super excited but nervous at the same time. 3 under 3 would be stressful. Fatima was also worried about Camdyn's speech. She started to get worried more and more as the weeks progressed. She pushed her stress to the side to see what she could do in her field of working as a speech therapist. She had switched from watching animated characters to real people. He would casually engage with sign language but wouldn't speak.

Fatima wanted another perspective so she scheduled him an appointment with a speech pathologist. She felt that he was comfortable with his mom and knew he would get what he needed without saying anything. She wanted to be sure that her suspicions were correct or not.

Zac was cast in a movie where he was a single father looking for a wife. He even got Camdyn and Camille cast to play his children. He was very excited about the new project he would be working on, based in ATL. Zac also noticed how Camdyn wouldn't speak or understand what you were talking about when you were talking to him. He knew his name and his parents, sissy and his godmother. Zac noticed he wouldn't make eye contact with you when you were talking to him.

_

5:45 a.m.

I rolled over and I was met with little feet

I rolled over and I was met with little feet. I smiled and rubbed my belly. "I am really about to be a mother of three little people," I said to myself, smiling. I pulled Poppa up with me so we could get ready to go together. We took a bath last night so all we need to do is brush our teeth, wash our face, and get dressed. I put him on my hip and we went into his bathroom and grabbed his toothbrush. I walked back into our bathroom and put him on the counter. I started brushing my teeth first so I could get mine out of the way. He would watch me in the mirror. I spit and rinsed after I wet his toothbrush and put a small bit of kid toothpaste on his toothbrush. He doesn't like getting his teeth brushed. He tried to fight me with it. "Come on Poppa," I said trying to get him to open his mouth.

I had to pee so I left him there. I went to pee and when I saw some blood when I wiped. I didn't panic because it could be implantation bleeding. I flushed and washed my hands.

I picked his toothbrush back up and started brushing his teeth. He started crying and I wiped his tears."It's okay Poppa, Mommy is almost done." I said brushing his teeth. I was finally done and I gave him water. He swallowed it and I put him back in the bed while I get ready. I hopped in the shower and did a quick wash. I got out and got dressed. I wore some cute light-colored jeans with a cute Nike shirt and her new balance. She sprayed her Miss Dior perfume and came out of the bathroom.