Say something

Everyone was busy with wedding preparations, but Yn spent most of her time at the hospital with her patients. Meanwhile, Mrs. Jeon and her grandmother were occupied with wedding arrangements. Jungkook had gone on one of his silent missions again, and there were only two days left until the wedding.

"I can't believe this boy! His wedding is just two days away, and we have no idea where he is. Mr. Jeon, could it be that he won't show up?"

"No, my dear wife, our son will come. He wouldn't deceive anyone. You know him."

"But where is he, Mr. Jeon?"

"He will come tomorrow. I spoke to Fred, and he said Jungkook had a meeting in Tokyo."

Day before wedding 💍💒

Jungkook had just returned, and now his mother was scolding him, saying that he was about to get married and he should have been responsible enough not to disappear for so many days without informing anyone. Fred, alongside Jungkook, was also receiving a scolding from Mrs. Jeon.

"Jungkook, go and see if everything is prepared at Yn's house. She might need something. She's doing everything alone. Just go and help her out. If there's any work to be done, assist her."

Mom? 🥺

Shut up Jungkook and go now.

With that, Jungkook left for Yn's house. He rang the doorbell, and from inside, Yn's voice was heard asking, "Who is it?" Yn opened the door, and he said,

"Your 3J, 😏Jeon Jaunty Jungkook."

Yn was shocked. Where did this jerk suddenly come from? But Jungkook's mind was only occupied with one thought, "she is all & only yours."

"What? Say something! 🙄Did you have some work?" Yn asked, breaking the silence.

"Mom sent me. If you need any help, I can do it,🥴" Jungkook said.

"No, I don't need any help. Everything is done😒," Yn replied. (Let Jungkook  come inside, yn. Will you just send him away from outside?")  haelmi spoke

"I feel the same way beautiful lady. This mole girl will probably send me away from outside😏," he smirked, without saying anything else, and entered inside.

"Ugh, he is annoying. I can't stand him smirking at me all the time."😤

"Come inside, Miss Undereye Mole😏."

"Ughhh."😡

"Are you here to fix things or mess them up🙄?" Yn said, annoyed. (Yn, he's your soon to be husband, behave with manners.)

"Yeah yeah haelmi"😒 Yn said, glaring at Jungkook.

"Husband! Ok!😏" he smirked again.

"You seem to be enjoying all this don't you?"

"We can say so😏" he went to the kitchen and grab himself a glass of water and sat down as if he wanted to annoy her more

"You must dont want me to do anything."

Yes!

So you dnt need my help?

Yes! i can do it myself

"Hmm,  not a little bit? You don't mind me sitting here doing nothing?"

"Yes! dont distrub me"

"Are you sure"?

Yes!

Are you sure?

YES!

Obedient wife😏
(he smirked again drank water while yn was burning with frustration)

You are nothing but a jerk!

Yn, in her anger, stormed out while Jungkook sat there watching her leave.

"Love might be uncertain, but it will definitely be fun,"

he thought to himself.
.Meanwhile, Yn was packing her books into boxes in her room when Jungkook walked in and began examining her room closely.

"What are you looking at?" Yn asked.

"If you want to know how someone is, just look at their room," he replied.

"What?"😐

"So you like cactuses, nude colors, books, abstract art, and cars? Interesting! Your taste is completely different from other girls'," he observed.

Yn was surprised. She had never really paid attention to what she liked. Yes, she loved books and invested more in them than anything else.

"You have a lot of books, Miss Mole."

"They are better than reality."

"How?"

"Everyone wants to escape from their reality, and my escape is books. It feels like what I can't live in real life, I can live through books," Yn explained, with Jungkook listening intently.

"you're right. So, you really don't want me to help you?"

"Can you stop asking the same thing? You know you're annoying.😤"

"I know, Miss Undereye Mole."

"Why do you call me that? I have my name." Jungkook approached her, getting closer, and then leaned in to whisper in her ear, "Do you want me to call you by your name?" Yn's breath hitched, feeling as if the air had been sucked out of the room, his deep voice sending chills down her spine.

Then he stepped back and looked into Yn's eyes. "Or do you want me to call you by my name?" Yn's words seemed to have run out, and she wanted to give him a composed response, but for some reason, today, she couldn't find anything to say in front of him.

"Say something, Miss Undereye Mole."

"Um, I-I have to go. I have a lot of work to do. Not everyone is as free as you." With that, she quickly rushed out of the room.

Jungkook found her reaction amusing. "Cute," he said with a smile, then left the room.

Yn was busy with her work when Jungkook went to talk to her grandmother. Yn noticed that he kept looking at her repeatedly, but she deliberately immersed herself in her tasks. After a while, she heard Jungkook say, "Okay, beautiful lady, I'll leave now. If you need anything, just call me immediately. Take care of yourself. See you tomorrow." With these words, he glanced at her one last time before leaving.

"How sweet Jungkook is! Isn't he, Yn?"

"Not at all. I don't know what you find sweet about him; he's totally a jerk."

Today was a strange day. Tomorrow, Yn will not just be Yn, but she will become Mrs. Jeon, she will become Jungkook's wife. She had never even thought in her worst nightmares that her husband would be this jerk. "Open your heart for him, Yn. Give yourself a chance to love and to be loved," her grandmother's words echoed in her mind. Everything will change in the morning. Her home, her routine, now she won't see Haelmi every day but will have to endure Jungkook every day.

Love might be uncertain but this is going to be very difficult.

__________________
vote otherwise ya'll...
🌝