𝟎𝟒 | A Love Like This

☽☼☾

☽☼☾

The beeping of a keypad echoes through and out the cool, empty apartment. Emptiness is no more once an affirming chime sounds, and a door opens to reveal the two giddy and content idols stumbling through the wide open frame, dressed in layers of pitch black but radiating the most luminous energy.

Youthful laughter makes the domesticated space not so eerie with quiet, classy feet clicking and shuffling against clean floorboards after the door shuts behind.

"You tell me to get the bill, yet you still fight with me when I try to pay." The youngest shakes his head, flaunting a confused yet playful look while he sets down a bag of leftover food and sheds his jacket off his body, hanging it on one of the nearest hangers always kept by the entrance. "I just.. don't understand!"

Jimin's shoulders can't stay still as he laughs, cheeks beginning to ache from the consistency of his infectious smiles and endless giggles. "I know I did, but it was the heat of the moment! I have a black card, too, Jungkook. Yours doesn't intimidate me."

The flawless hair on his forehead sways as he shakes his head once more, leaning against the wall with an arm to support himself as he takes off his shoes.

Jungkook stands up straight and walks a little closer to Jimin from behind. "The heat of the moment, hm?" A feather-like touch from two hands weighs much more than reality. He peers over his occupied shoulder the best he knows how with fallen strands of hair making it difficult, feeling the presence of a well-endowed body behind his and Jungkook's hands sitting on his shoulders.

Hands rub the area briefly and gently, like a small massage, inching forward and more towards the chest of the male he stands behind, a blank one and a tattooed one shifting underneath the neat collar of the coat.

"What are you doing..?" Jimin asks quietly, breaths growing a little dense as he exhales. His body feels the need to keep completely still and unmoving, although he's very accustomed to this type of touch.

The man ploying as Jimin's shadow chuckles, folding his fingers around the cloth of the coat and tugging. "I'm removing your coat, hyung." Jimin says nothing more, relaxing and allowing Jungkook to rid him of his overcoat. While Jungkook hangs it up, Jimin bends over to take off his shoes, setting them right beside Jungkook's.

Jimin presses cotton clad feet on the floor as he ventures further within Jungkook's home. He takes in calm breaths, any tension unwinding from the familiar scent floating around the spacious area. The owner trails close behind with a bag in hand, heading towards the kitchen to set the hefty bag on the countertop.

The thick paper unfolds once hands start to sift through and take out the encased food the two didn't get to eat at dinner. "I haven't been at your place in a while." Bambi eyes leave the mass of leftovers, leering at a scouring Jimin who lends a mundane glance around before he finds items on the dining table to fiddle with.