News and Meetings!

By the end of the same day. Revvit were in his edge,only could think about hitting the bed and taking a well-deserverd sleep.
The whole day was exausting, He was used with Ty's routine, but not being into Ty's routine. The additional emotional weight was overwhelming for the tool.
Till finaly reach the cave, which scent a weird pleasant smell.

-*sniff*sniff*...WHO'S THERE?

Walking a little futher, there was She, Xee were making popping ore for dinner. Which surprised Revvit, He was not waiting company tonight.

-Xee? What are you doing here?-asked in confusion.

-Uh, Well, you seen busy, I thought that maybe a company would be a good thing.-She said with a pleasant smile.

Revvit besides agreed with her, wasn't on mood for company, whatever, accept. He wouldn't be rude with her at all.

-ha...then, I'm about to bath, I'm on limit.

-That's ok, we can talk about it...if you want- along with her happy tone, also blushed. Revvit also smile back, then, following his plan.

*Trux Wash*
Revvit were in his reptool form. Which was easier to clean. The tool were now lost in his own mind.
He was thinking about his first day being the leader.
"Well...
Ton-Ton missbehaved...
Dozer got out his mind...
Skya being helpful...
..."
For a moment, Revvit felt a empty feeling.
"Ty..."
Since both met, they actually never had spend so many time that far from each other. Maybe, one or two days, no more than it. And now, knowledge he would spend a whole week without his partner. It was concerning.
Revvit couldn't stop thinking about all the good times and crazy stuff they did for each other.
All this time...it was actual friendship?
The way they always argue, talk, priotize each other, risk they own lifes for the other, the jealous and attachment feelings...
"Is our relationship really just..."friendship"?"
...
*KNOCK KNOCK*
-HOW MUCH LONG YOU WILL BE THERE?! I GOT BUSINESS TO DO!

Screamed Dozer outside. The truxwash of this universe, is the same designe has the original, but inside are different slots for showering(like a communitary bathroom)
Rev felt embaressed, turning Red.

-Uh-Uhh Pardon me!! I will leave soon!- He never dress himself so fast in his whole life..

. . . *Cave* . . .
Xee were humming while separating the good cooked ore from the Burned ones. She wasn't that good in The kitchen.
Which remembers her first job in The ravine.
~~~~
-YOU MUST FIND ANOTHER JOB!!-Screamed the chief tool.

-I PROMISED I CAN DO BETTER! I SWEA--

*BLEEEEHH* - vomited some tools after tasting the Hard earning ore, that was now burned.

-...........

-......Ha....hahaha.....happens?...........

~~~~

"Poor scavenger tool " thought.
Soon, The door open.

-Hello Revvit! How's your bath?

-Ughhhh....-Revvit drop tired in the sofa. Xee which were bringing full plates of ore, got worried and sat by his side. Cuddeling his foot, looking for some response.

-Xee?...

-Yes?

Revvit stop for a second, looking above, thinking.

-Do you love someone?

-!!

This question, caugh her off surprised. What she would say? That she love him?...you know what... that's exactly what she said.

-Yes I do...-She also began to look above, daydreaming a little. Revvit look at her.

-How do you know it's actually love?

-How I know?...I don't. I just feel like I should...the feeling that you and that tool are made for each other, and that doens't matter what, you both will be always together. Doens't matter his imperfections, cause...suddenly, it makes him perfect. You body feels like a magnet...that's how I know it's love.-said with passion and desire, looking at Revvit's green forest eyes with intensity.

Revvit on the other hand, answered with a "hum" looking down. He manage to speak something but locks. Xee keep looking now with curiosity.

-Xee...

-Yes?

Revvit breath deep, and a million of thoughts are going through Xee's mind.

-I...Love you. -manage to speak with certain difficulty. He was nervous, very nervous, scared of being rejected, Xee on the other hand, outside looked surprised, inside...she was in ecstasy.

-I love you too- she smiles bright, with Revvit answering with another relief smile, both began to laugh out happiness.
Soon....they do not know what to say, causing a embarrasing silence.

-Uh-Revvit looks at her after the sound.

-What about we dinner! Yeah! I did popping ore! I May not be that good at it...but I made it!!

-Hahaha...sure!! I accept!

Both stop laughing, and look it's eye with intensity.
Revvit gets closer to his crush. Put his hand on the blonde girl jawline, and slowly guides her body to a kiss.
Which last only a second, soon breaking out it. And laughing nervously once again.
Xee does catch a share of popping ore, and cuddles her body into his for getting warm in this cold night.

-...I'm in love with this night...-said the grey-ish eyed tall tool.

-me too.-Answer the smaller tool, kissing her cheek, soon being dragged to another lips kiss.

The night got lot warmer.

. . . Far from the crater, in a Pacific T-Trux hidden community. . .

Ty were doing his long down hair in front of a door, He were holding a bouquet, nervous.
The door open.

-*gasp*...Ty I-it's that you?

-...Hello,uh...*blushes*How are you doing?

NOTES
this chapter got a lot shorter than usual, that's cause I want to prepare territory for the next chapters. Enjoy!! Also for delaying chapters due wattpad issues, MY BAD!