part 3: The Party

As valentine put on her dress for the party, she examined her figure in maddy's mirror. 'Girl you look good.' valentine heard from behind her.

She turned around and maddy was holding a hair dryer while complimenting valentine mentally with her eyes and physically with words. 'Thanks bae.' valentine said in awe.

'Oh and i keep seeing ashtray checking you out.' rue blurted out, high out of her mind. valentine didn't really take in much of rues statement as she has been smoking weed since the whole time she's been there, but valentine has noticed it before to.

'Ohhhh' maddy butted in, causing valentine to flick her head in her direction. 'Okay, ashtray was definitely not checking me out, i'm not his type and we hate eachother. so.' valentine was almost defending ashtray, she finds it weird hearing that sentence come out of someone's mouth. Even though she didn't mind it.

Rue sat up on the bed, passing the blunt to maddy. as valentine walked up to the vanity, sitting on the chair her phone started ringing. Cassie's contact popped up. 'Guys, cassie is calling me.'  valentine stated, picking up the phone. 'Ugh what does she want, she's been driving me in sane.' maddy interjected. 'hey cass, what's up?' valentine spoke through the phone. 'oh nothing, i just wanted to see if maddy is there, and, are you coming to the party tonight?' cassie's voice was heard over the phone. valentine made eye contact with maddy as she closely listened to the call, maddy mumbled  'put it on speaker.' not even above a whisper, which caused val to put her call on speaker so rue and maddy could hear. 'oh yeah, maddy is like right next to me and yeah were  coming to the party tonight.' she stated. 'oh, okay, is um like- why did maddy not invite me to get ready with you guys?' cassie stuttered, hesitantly asking the question.

Valentine and rue could tell by maddy's expression planted on her face that she was getting pissed off by cassie's fakeness recently. 'Oh i'm not sure, ask her yourself.' valentine said, with attitude on the side. 'Oh ok, is she there can i talk to he-' cassie's sentence was cut off by rue leaning over and hanging up the phone. 'Come on guys, let's get to this party.' rue said desperately.

———₊˚ ୨ ♡ ୧ ˚₊ ———

As fezcos car was pulled up infront of maddy's house, the three girls hopped into the car, fez in the driver seat and ashtray in the passenger. They all sat comfortably until valentine felt eyes on her, she looked up at the mirror and saw ashtray looking at her but swiftly moving his eyes away to not get caught. 'See?' rue asked, whispering in her ear.

They soon arrived at the party and the 5 of them exited the car, walking into the house. It was all cramped with sweaty, drunk teenagers dancing and drinking everywhere. Drinks and dirt scattered on the floors. Soon enough rue, valentine and maddy made their way over to the kitchen and was soon greeted by jules, lexi, kat and cassie. 'Hey girlsss' maddy said, extending the girls part. They all said hi to eachother and went over to the dance floor. Ashtray was sat outside on a worn-out couch, he kept constantly peering over into the house, watching closely to make sure val was okay.

valentine shouted to the girls 'i'm gonna go outside for some fresh air, i'll be back!' she said walking towards to exit. She was soon to spot ashtray sitting with girls all up on him, but she joined him and sat beside him in the couch. 'Hey ashtray.' she said looking at him and the girls. 'Yo.' he said slightly nodding his head at her. 'Have you got a problem?' the girl said directly at valentine. 'What? girl be for real.' valentine stated, with an unbothered face. 'i am being 'for real'' the girl mocks. 'your just being a bitch' she adds on. 'ight get off me.' ashtray says to the girl. 'What- why?' she cooed.

'get off me, the fuck wrong witchu.' he says pushing her off, leaving only valentine and him on the couch, causing valentine to chuckle a bit. The girl got up from the ground and scoffed, sweeping the dirt off her clothes with her hand. 'Hope your happy with your little man, you both can go fuck yourselves and die!' she shouted, storming inside the house. Which only caused valentine to laugh even harder. She turned to ashtray and saw he had the slightest smirk on his face. 'What was her problem?' She asked taking a puff of her blunt.'

'Ion know, ion care.' he muttered. A few minutes past and they both didn't share a word to eachother, just pure silence, until val broke it. 'So, do you go to school?' she questioned. 'no. does it look like i go to school?' he said in a mocking tone. 'chill, i just asked a simple question dumbass.' Val bit back.

"And i just answered." he mumbled as he slouched down in his seat and grabbed his phone.

Val had the sudden urge to ask him about the incident that happened yesterday with the boys that harrased her. She cleared her throat and turned herself to ashtray.

"Can we talk?" she questioned, looking down and back up again. Ashtray darted his head towards the girl and nodded.

"So about what happened in the store yesterday-" Val wanted to carry on her sentence but she was cut off by his husky voice overlapping.

"Forget it valentine, it doesn't matter." he retorted. "but it does matter." val added as she got comfy in her seat.

Ashtray sighed and shook his head. "I just don't like how boys treat girls- that's all." he stated, pulling his shoulders into a shrug.

Val slowly nodded her head in understanding, she smiled at the boy as he looked at her and made eye contact.

They kept the eye contact for more then 30 seconds before val looked down. "Thank you." she mumbled.

He just nodded in return as he looked her up and down. "you look good by the way." he complimented.

Val darted her head to the boy and cheekily smiled. "so do you."

He chuckled as he looked her in the eye. "oh yeah?" he questioned as he folded his arms. "yeah." she cooed. There was nothing but silence as they both looked at eachother until maddy threw herself in-between them.

"heyyy." her words slurred which caused val to chuckle. "valentine your dad is here." she stated which only caused both ash and vals eyes to widen.

A/N;

ok guys you couldn't even cut the tension with a knife.😧😧😧😧
but anyway i hope you enjoyed this chapter is wasnt my best but anywho i'm backkk!!!!
please no silent readers i didn't return just to get ignored 💔
#drama???