Chapter XI - Issabelle

Chapter Eleven

After an extra long shower, much longer than necessary due to Jason's insistence on joining me, I got dressed and began to pack my clothes. After an hour, I had already filled three suitcases' worth, just on t-shirts and jeans and without adding any form of skirts, shorts, underwear, tracksuit bottoms, jumpers and all other forms of clothing I have in my collection.

My mom always told me that I was a hoarder. I didn't realize just how right she actually was.

After I realized just how much clothing I had (after the hour of packing Jason and I had already done) I decided to go through every single piece of clothing, trying them on to see it they fit. If they fit, they went into one pile for the 'keep for now' and if they didn't they went to the 'chuck for charity' pile. This meant emptying the three suitcases first.

Trying on the clothes, I didn't bother trying to hide from Jason or go into the bathroom to do so. He had seen everything in the shower he had insisted we share to 'save water'. I think we ended up using more water than we saved, but never mind.

Jason had a say in everything I kept as well. If he liked how a certain skirt or top looked on me, he would order me to put it into the 'keep for now' pile. I don't think he realized that I was going to go through that pile again and decide whether I would wear that piece again.

It was safe to say, however, that a lot of my clothes (nearly half) were either too small, as the majority were, or way too big so I knew that I would never wear them. The 'chuck for charity' pile got bigger as I went through the 'keep for now' pile and started to discard the stuff that I knew I wouldn't wear again.

If I knew that I would wear it, that piece of garment went into the suitcases, neatly folded up to allow for as many clothes to go into one suitcase as possible.

And if Jason thought I didn't know that he was sneaking things into the suitcases out of the 'keep for now' pile, then he was sorely mistaken.

"You know, if you keep putting things into the suitcases, there's gonna be no space for the stuff I am keeping."

"You are keeping all these sexy little dresses, though, I can tell you that now." Jason said in haughty delight.

"Jason, where am I going to put them? I still have to go through my chest of draws yet."

"Yes, and we haven't even filled two of the suitcases yet."

"Jason, we can buy better fitting dresses once I'm living at yours, you don't need to put them in the suitcases because they don't fit all that well. I need to think practically, before I think slutty." I took out a lot of the dresses Jason had tried to sneak into moving. "Clothing-wise, that is," I added as an afterthought, a blush spreading across my cheeks.

Jason grabbed my waist from behind just as I bent forward, my ass rubbing against his crotch. "I'm sure you did," he groaned.

"Don't blame me for that, you know damn well that I'm trying to sort out my clothes." I spun in his arms and jabbed my finger into his chest. "And you are not helping one bit."

"Sorry, hunny, but some of those dresses you are keeping, whether you like it or not."

"Jason," I growled. "If you are not going to help me sort out the practical clothes I am going to be wearing, you can get out and I will call Millie around to help me instead." He was grating on my last nerve at the moment, and no matter how much I love him, I could not deal with this sort of behavior at the moment.

Jason's arms immediately retreated from around my waist and he held his hands up in an 'I surrender' pose.. "Just informing you of my decision to keep them."