A minor tune up

(Y/N): Your name

(M/N): Mothers name

(F/N): Fathers name

(H/C): Hair color

(E/C): Eye Color

(H/L): Hair Length

(R/N): Racing Name

(W/N): Weapon name

(D/C): Dream Car

Thinking

Speaking over Scroll/Radio/sign/memories

Location, Time, Date, POV switch

_________________________

Y/N POV

We had just gotten out of Port's class after he rambled on about some random subject once again. Jaune had just gotten rejected by Weiss and he was now sitting with his head down on the desk in front of him. Me and CNFR started our way out to the workshop, it was time for a tune up, we were going to need all the improvements for our first mission.

*Timeskip brought to you by a building montage*

My new helmet had an antenna on it for communication and we worked the mask to include a T shaped visor with a HUD showing aura levels of me and my team mates alongside nightvision and x-ray visors it was really nice. The chest piece stayed the same, save for a small mark which was my emblem, my greaves were now updated with new equipment and capabilities. My right arm could shoot out a small unmanned anti personnel contact explosive rocket powerful enough to wound a nevermore or turn people into red mist, under it was a neat blackbox feature which would broadcast my last location and save a video feed of up to 3 days before having to delete and start again. My left arm had a small mini flamethrower which could barely fire for 5 seconds but would be useful for close quarters denial, underneath it was a whipcord launcher which would wrap around and ensnare the target, good for capturing or saving someone. Of course if that's what you notice first your delusional, on my back was a jetpack capable of lifting me up extremely fast and hovering for a while. In the middle was a big guided rocket which could shootdown low flying aircraft and vehicles.

"Wow, fancy." Ravio said looking at the new armor.

"It's a fine piece of work, and one of a kind." Carroll said dusting off his hands.

"If he dies, dibs on the jetpack." Angelo added nonchalantly.

We all look at him for a brief moment before returning to our newly upgraded weapons.

Ravio didn't do much, he just sharpened his sword. Angelo did much of the same, leaving his weapon as it was. Carroll replaced the springs in his gun to boost the RPM. Overall we were ready for whatever life had to throw at us, and whatever was in store for today.

*Timeskip brought to you by flying around with his jetpack and a switch to Carroll POV*

Me and the rest of the team were walking around the CCT, not much to do after we had upgraded all of our gear. It took a lot less than I expected and we were currently walking around discussing what to do. Looking up at the big tower I touch one of the pillars and it's blueprints and design element rush through my head. Immediately I know exactly how it works and of course I was using sed knowledge to draft up ideas of how to sabotage it when I get bored. Eventually we came up on the entrance and I saw a familiar looking orange haired girl walking around. She looked extremely confused, and she tripped over her feet but thankfully I caught her in time.