Are you going to kiss me?

Today was the day when their life is going to change. Both of them were nervous but he was all ready and confident to face the change..
.....................................................................

As YN sits in front of the mirror, the soft glow of the morning sun filters through the curtains, casting a warm light on her face. Her reflection stare back at her, a mix of uncertainity and nervousness evident in her eyes. Around her, the room buzzes with activity as her bridesmaids flit about, attending to last-minute details.

YN takes a deep breath, her hands slightly trembling as she reaches for her makeup brushes. She hates heavy makeup so she decided to do her own light makeup.With careful precision, she applies each stroke, enhancing her natural beauty.

As her hair is expertly styled into an elegant updo, YN's thoughts drift to the ceremony ahead. She imagines the sight of her grandma's happy face but she knows deep down that she isn't ready for this next chapter of her life. Is it because she don't trust him.

With a final touch of lipstick and a glance in the mirror, YN rises from her seat, the anticipation building with each step. She went outside and faced her grandma who was standing there with tears in her eyes. "You look like heaven yn. I am glad I saw it before I die."

She hugged yn and held her hand and took her to the venue.
As she makes her way to the ceremony venue, she feels a surge of emotion - fear, nervousness and uncertainty.
She knows that today will be a day she'll either cherish forever or regret her whole life.

As YN walks down the aisle, her heart pounds with anticipation, her eyes fixed on the figure waiting for her at the end. The aisle is adorned with delicate flowers, their fragrance filling the air as she takes each step forward with grace and poise.

Jungkook stands at the altar, his gaze unwavering as he watches YN approach. Dressed in a sleek black tuxedo, his attire exudes sophistication and charm. The crisp white shirt contrasts beautifully with the deep hue of his jacket, and a single red rose adorns his lapel.

 The crisp white shirt contrasts beautifully with the deep hue of his jacket, and a single red rose adorns his lapel

As YN draws closer, Jungkook's breath catches in his throat. He can hardly believe how radiant she looks, her beauty surpassing his every expectation. His heart swells with emotion, knowing that she is about to become his , for forever.

Their eyes meet, and in that moment, the world around them fades away. There is only the two of them. As YN reaches the end of the aisle, Jungkook extends his hand, yn looked at her grandma before giving it to him. She nodded and with that yn hesitantly hold his hand, her eyebrows furrowed, palm sweaty Jungkook was noticing all her nervousness.

Mrs jeon ,mr jeon, junghyun and his finance were all present there. Jungkook's friends and yn's colleagues. Fred was running here and there to ensure everything is alright.
It truly felt like a wedding.

Yn was a breathing heavily as if there left no air in space for her to breath. Her hands were all sweaty. And he was the bare witness of all the emotions she was going through!

YN's voice quivers as she begins her vows, her eyes showing a mixture of resolve and vulnerability. after she finsihed he said his vows with  a somber tone, his expression reflecting the weight of the situation.
Despite the forced nature of their union, the priest acknowledges their commitment with solemnity.

"May these vows serve as a foundation for understanding and compromise," he says, "and may your marriage, though born of difficult circumstances, find moments of peace and solidarity amidst the challenges you face." You can exchange the rings.

In the ring exchange ceremony, YN and Jungkook approach each other with a mixture of apprehension and resignation. The priest presents the rings, symbolizing the bond they are about to forge despite the circumstances.

"YN and Jungkook," the priest begins, "the exchange of rings is a symbol of the vows you have made to each other, a reminder of the commitment you share."

YN's hand trembles slightly as Jungkook takes it gently in his own. He slides the ring onto her finger, his touch gentle yet firm. The ring, a simple band of platinium with his initials on it, represents the promise he has made to stand by her side, no matter the challenges they face.

YN then takes Jungkook's hand, her touch hesitant yet determined. She carefully places the ring on his finger.

With the ring exchange complete, the priest offers a final blessing, wishing them strength and resilience in the face of adversity. " I announce both of you as husband and wife. Now you both can seal these vows with a kiss"

Yn's eyes widen like she wanted the world to be at end ,she wanted to run away or hibernate for some time. Her heart was throbbing out of her chest when she him coming close to her. He stopped close to her , very close. As he was taller she has to look up to face him. Her voice was cracking when he heard her saying

Are you really going to kiss me? She whispered only he can hear, she was excepting him to say no

He smirked and lean near her ear and whispered. Yn eyes widen when he said

"Yes, Mrs Jeon!"

And with that he cupped her face and kissed her exact on her upper lip mole. To everyone it looked like he was kissing on her lips but they both know what was actually going on. His lower lip slightly touched her upper one. She never felt what she was feeling now. As if her heart was going to brust. He moved away.

As they pull away, the atmosphere filled with a soft murmur of applause, the sound mingling with the flutter of hope in their hearts. Though their journey as husband and wife may be uncertain, in this moment, there is a glimmer of possibility - the promise of a future forged together, one step at a ti Now they were again forced to click wedding pictures.

 Though their journey as husband and wife may be uncertain, in this moment, there is a glimmer of possibility - the promise of a future forged together, one step at a ti Now they were again forced to click wedding pictures