CHAPTER~17

Soumya's pov~
When the sunrays fell on my face I woke up and saw my husband's handsome and calm face.His hand wrapped around my waist,he sleeps in his stomach.I feel shy remembering last night.I am busy in admire him when I remember that I have a lot of preparation to do because tomorrow is Yuvraj's coronation.I moved out from his hold with so much difficulty.I kissed his forehead and moved to washroom for my morning chores.Taking shower I wore a light green colour saree and after some moisturizer,lip tint and Kohl I completed my look with vermillion I hide hickey with concealer .I went towards the room he is still sleeping.I watch the time it's already 7.00 so I thought to wake him up.I went towards the bed and sat beside him near his head.I creased his head.
"Arya!get up it's already 7.00."I said but his next move made me shocked and raised my heart beat.His put his head in my lap and hugged my waist buried his face in my stomach removing my saree from my stomach.I can feel his hot breath in my stomach which made me shivered.
I control my feeling and started moving my fingers in his hair.He sighed and nuzzling to my stomach more.
"Arya uthjaiye na ab aap."I told him he just hmmed.
"Acha thik hai aap sojaiye par hume to Jane dijiye. Kitne Sara Kam baki hai kal coronation keliye."I told him.
"No Chand!you don't do anything.sare Kam hojayenge par aap nehin karenge koyi bhi kam"he said and kissed my nebble.i freezed on his action.
"par Arya Hume to chodiye sab wait kar rahe honge."I said he nodded and after 5 mins he left me ,sat on the bed and rested his head on the headdresser.and opened his eyes and smiled at me.I also smiled at him and stood up to get downstairs but before I moved he held my wrist and pulled me towards him.I landed up on him.I looked at him confusingly.
"Chand where is my mark that I made on you last night?"he asked me touching my neck where he gave me hickey.I am blushing again remembering last night.
"Wo..h..Arya I hide it otherwise everyone will see and teased me"I said pouting.
"Stop pouting Chand otherwise I will kiss you rightnow and I told you for the first and last time never ever hide my marks on you.got it?"he asked me in his deep husky voice I don't form any words that's why I just nodded.He smiled and kissed my forehead.I smiled he also reciprocated. and moved to washroom.I went to downstairs.Everything is chaos as the decorations for coronation.After breakfast everyone gross themself in the work and preparations.The day passed like this work and preparation.After dinner everyone moved towards their room.Me and Arya moved in to the room and sleep after changing.
NEXT DAY.
Today is the coronation of Yuvraj.I am very proud of yuvraj.I know he can become a good king and complete all his duty but I have problem with me,can I become a good queen for the kingdom?Will I be able to become strong as a queen I don't know that but I know that as long as yuvraj is with me I can do anything with his support and I know he always supported me. Now I am getting ready for the coronation because if he becomes the king then I am also going to be queen of rajastan.Two maids made me bath with sandal,honey,turmeric,milk and rosewater as it is the order of Maasa.I wore a red rajastani lehenga with heavy jewellery and a beautiful nath.i completed my look with my vermillion.
After sometimes maasa came and we went to the rajdarbar for the rituals. Now we are standing behind the curtain which is transparent.I look towards the Thorn where Yuvraj is sited with all his glory.He looks hot,handsome and like greek god in his golden attire with pagadi and sword.
My body started heating on seeing him.

priests came and started the puja maasa instructed me to go there

priests came and started the puja maasa instructed me to go there.Saksham and Sivam walking behind me and Sameera walking beside me.

Shourya's pov~
Today is my coronation.After today I became the king of rajastan and I have to fulfill all my duties with sincerity and I am confident that I can do all this.
"Hum aaj bohot khush hain Yuvraj"Dadasa said and hugged me tightly.i know that he is really very happy because he waited for years for my coronation day which is today.I sat on the throne and 51 priests started chanting the mantras.Then priests told to take Ranisa to her throne which is beside me.I eagerly waited for my ranisa,my Chand because I don't saw her from morning due to the rituals and even we don't talk yesterday due to alot of workload.
"Queen Soumya Shourya Sidharth Raghuvanshi is entering the hall"the announcer announced loudly and the hall became completely silent.
The door of the hall opened and there she is my wife,my Chand,my ranisa.Only her anklet and bangle sound is heard in the whole hall.Many gasps are heard upon seeing my queen.She looks like a goddess in her red rajputi lehenga and heavy rajputi jewellery.

She looks like a goddess in her red rajputi lehenga and heavy rajputi jewellery

Her calming ,soothing fragrance spread in the hall.Her eyes are decorated with Kohl and her beautiful plump lips is full with dark red colour lipstick.I was completely lost in her beauty,but there is a different between real beauty and reel beauty.she is not only beautiful from outside but also beautiful from inside and I know she will became a powerful and kind hearted queen for my kingdom.I proud of my Chand.She came and sat beside me.I am unable to hold my eyes from her.
preists started the puja of Raj tilak. Then dadasa came and put tilak in my head and dadisa in her head.Babasa wore me the crown and gave me our ancestral sword and maasa gave her the key of the palace.Now I am officially The king of Rajastan.Then we moved towards the havan kund for the further puja.Then the time came to take oath as a king.I slightly cut my palm and put my blood in havan kund as an ahuti.
"Main Shourya Siddharth Raghuvanshi, Rajastan ke Rajasa hone ka sare farz Puri nistha ke saath pura karunga.Apne logo ki aur apne rajya ki rakshya hamesha karunga ye sapath leta hoon "I said in my deep authorative voice.and hailing of king is started.Now is the time for queen to take the oath.
"Main Soumya Shourya Sidharth Raghuvanshi,Rajastan ke ranisa hone ke apne sare kartavya nistapurbak sampan karungi.Hamesha rajasa ko sahi aur galat main farak bataungi aur hamesha apne logo ke saath rahungi main sapath leti hoon"She said in confidence filled voice.Right now she has the aura of a queen who is strong, calm and beautiful.Now I know that she is not my weakness she is my strength. First I think that if she stays by my side I will become weak but I was wrong.I know she is sensitive but I also know that she is stronger than anybody.After that the ceremony completed.
We moved towards the terrace to visit our people who are waiting for us in outer side of Mahal.I instructed to the gaurd to open the door of palace for normal people because this is the time to get attached with people.We moved towards the Hall and ladies started doing ghoomar(A traditional dance of rajastan).
"Congrats Rajasa!"Chand whispering.
"Congrats to you also Ranisa" I said in her ears and blow air in her ear.She stiffened for sometimes and a blush crept in her cheeks.I love the effect of mine on her.By my mere touch her body reacts alot and same goes with me also.
"Bhabisa let's go for the dance"Sameera said to her and started dragging her.
"But Sameera I don't know how to dance"She said to her.
"It's okay bhabisa let's go I also don't know"Sameera said she looked towards me with a pleading look.I shrugged my shoulder and gave a look of i-don't-do-anything.she pouted and Sameera dragged her to the dance floor where everyone including maasa,dadisa also dancing.I really wanted to see her dancing.
She started dancing with everyone.i am completely speechless upon seeing her dance.she moved etherally.With her every step my heart beat fasten.She is my goddess.

Shoumya's pov~
I looked to him to help me but he just shrugged his shoulder and smirked.I know something is cooking in his head.I started dancing with maasa,dadisa and Sameera. I feel someone's intence gaze upon me and I know very well who is he.I looked towards Arya he looked at me intensely with a smile in his face.People came to him he started talking with them.

Suddenly my eyes got something which stopped my feet.My eyes widened on seeing the seen infront of me.
"Arya"I shouted but due to chaose and drum sounds he didint hear me keep talking with people.I calling him but he didn't hear me.

HELLO BUDDIES WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT?
LET ME KNOW?
PLEASE DO VOTE🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏