a sigh of relief

She looked at me with what seemed to be worried eyes but I was almost killed by that flower they both seem to be monster so what's to say she just did that to finish me herself, she got close to me, I tried to step back but I was scared. "Oh goodness I'm so sorry my child I wish I got here sooner please forgive me it was my responsibility to take care of any child that fell. My name is Toriel please do not be afraid my child"She said her voice sounded soft and soothing like a delicate mother but I wondered why she specifically meant children when saying she was watching for them, it probably has to do with the legend of disappearing kids. "You should follow me, so you can recover my child there's a lot I should teach you so this doesn't happen again" She turned around and started walking I followed her looking back occasionally and hoped to never see Flowey again. Going into the next area there were 2 staircases with a ton of red peddles but what caught my eyes was something that shined brightly that seemed like a call to me, I approached it and grabbed it and felt my injuries disappear like nothing happen.

"finding some sort of safety in the ruins fills you with Determination"

I let go looking shocked at what just happened I was healed by whatever this thing was but now I had to think of an excuse on what happened "was this why that flower attacked knowing what I could do.....no he just wanted me dead"I went up the stairs and stopped" wait.......how do I explain the whole healing thing?...... I'll just make something up" I walked through the door seeing Toriel standing by pressure pads? She looked at me but didn't have any hint of surprise "You recover fast my child..... Almost like...." She looked sad for a moment but regained that sweet smile"Don't mind me child I guess it would be good to teach you about puzzles" She pointed the plates "when you solve them a certain way you'll be able to get through the underground with ease" She said before demonstrating stepping on some tiles as the door was opened. "Though not all of them are as safe but there are signs in the ruins that'll tell you how things work....does it make sense?"She asked "Yes I understand" I say giving thumbs up.
" Wonderful now follow me Shee turned around and walked through the door and I followed close behind this time the room had assortment of switches with arrows as a clear guide " I'm sure you can try these yourself my child"She said in a assuring tone. I easily did the little puzzle switches seeing the spikes at the end of the room fall down to smooth floor which made me think puzzles were more than just inconvenient obstacles.

It wasn't a very dangerous experience with Toriel the most odd thing about being with her was when she suggested I talk to a dummy instead of doing what I did which was beat it up the thing surprisingly fragile. Toriel didn't get angry but suggested I try talking things out first before resulting to violence it was confusing but then again she was also a monster it would probably be unpleasant to be trying to take care of someone who hurts their people, so I said I would try.

_________3rd person_________

It was not long before Toriel left Frisk alone despite the danger Toriel had left them alone but Frisk was not completely scared just a bit paranoid the Flowey creature being their only concern so far. They came across a Froggit who croaked to give out advice.

Froggit- "Human you should show mercy It could get you far"

Frisk-"Oh uh.... Thanks I'll definitely keep that in mind heh"

Frisk was still adjusting to the whole thing of having to deal with other monsters that would be a problem she walked through a room that had a bowl of candy something advice them to take one but they took 6 before it spilled.

-Your greed is filthy

Frisk turned around but saw nothing it was a strange feeling she'd been having since she got here hearing another voice she heard but never reacted to whatever it was didn't seem pleased by her choice.

Frisk-"I must've hit my head too hard during that fall"

Frisk dismissed her discomfort and walked out the chamber seeing another glowing star she grabbed it and this time she saw what it was clearly

"You feel slight paranoia alone by yourself but you refuse to be scared your filled with determination"

*SAVED*

Frisk-".....so that's what this is about.... Determination"

To be continued....

(You know it's titled neutral route but there's no way in hell this gonna be a re telling that this is a indefinite AU I really went ahead with where this'll go character crafting will be fun anyways comment vote and peace)

Words:851