Chapter 1: Traumatized

3rd POV

Casey Beckard's house phone was ringing. "Hello?" She answered. "Hello." Ghostface's voice asked.

"Yes?" Casey asked. "Who is this?" Ghostface asked. "Who are you trying to reach?" Casey asked. "Who's number is this?" Ghostface asked. "What number are you trying to reach?" Casey asked.

"I don't know." He said. "Well, I think you have the wrong number." Casey admitted.

"Do I?" He asked.

"It happens sometimes. Take it easy." She put the phone down and it hung up. The phone just rings again. She turned. She walked back over to it. "Hello?" She asked annoyed. "I'm sorry. I guess I dialed the wrong number." Ghostface lied. "So why did you do it again?" Casey asked.

"To apologize." He said.

"You are forgiven. Bye now." She said and went to put it down. "Wait, wait! Don't hang up." He said.

"What?" She asked. "I wanna talk to you for a second." Ghostface said.

"They've got 900 numbers for that. See ya." She said. She hung up and scoffed.

Casey walked into the kitchen and grabbed a popcorn pan and turned on the stove and took the wrapper off and let the pan on the stove. The phone rang again.

She groaned and answered it. "hello?"

"Why don't you want to talk to me?" Ghostface asked. "Who is this?" Casey asked.

"Tell me your name, I'll tell you mine." He offered. "I don't think so." Casey chuckled as she put the salt down on the counter. She then shook up the popcorn.

"What's that noise?" Ghostface asked. "Popcorn." Casey responded.

"You're making popcorn?" He asked. "uh-huh." She said proudly. "I only eat popcorn at the movies." Ghostface said. "Well, I'm getting ready to watch a video."

"Really? What?" Ghostface asked. "Oh, just some scary movie." Casey said.

"You like scary movies?" He asked. "Uh-huh."

"What's your favorite scary movie?" He asked. "Um, I don't know." Casey said. "You have to have a favorite. What comes to mind?" Ghostface asked. "um... Halloween. You know, the one with the guy in the white mask... who walks around and stalks babysitters?" She said.

"Yeah."

"What's yours?" Casey asked him. "Guess." He said.

"Um, Nightmare on Elm Street." She said. "Is that the one where the guy had knives for fingers?" Ghostface asked.

"Yeah. Freddy Kruegar." She said.

"Freddy, That's right. I liked that one. It was scary." Ghostface said. "Well, the first one was, but the rest sucked."