idk what should I name this episode lol

P_ Richard, may I ask you? I thought that unikitty She's been keeping her pregnancy secret for a while, hasn't she?
R_i'm not sure,how did you know?
P_master frown doesn't always come to the Kingdom, and don't forget that my sister facilitates the Kingdom's affairs all the time, so...
R_Hmm..... You're right but we have to made sure first.....I get worried a bit about dr.fox,,you know.the doctor cannot disclosed the gender of her baby...
P_Hmmmm... you're right,..when we talk like this we act like we are detectives, right?
R_haha...yes absolutely!
unikitty was doing her job like usual and hawkodile too..dr.fox still wondering about what should she name her twins..
Meanwhile..master frown and Brock come to the kingdom suddenly!,Master frown was bothered and he called unikitty
F_UNIKITTY! UNIKITTY! EVERYONE HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NOW!
U_WHAT?!
F_COME INSIDE THE CASTLE..YOU KNOW? WE ALL COMING INSIDE, YOU TOO HAWKODILE!
unikitty entered the Castel and she was very worried about what happens to let master frown got anxiety
F_i saw someone in frown doom that I remember very well that I saw it when I'm used to work in that group before!
B_and when I'm buying some eggs I heard some people in the alley says nonsense,so I recorded this nonsense to let master frown hear it..
F_then I made sure that DOOM will come back to life soon because this nonsense are Magic talismans that they used before to ruin the kingdom!
U_ I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!
P_DOOM WILL BACK?
H_WE HAVE TO RISE UP NOW!
D,F_HOW AND ME AND UNIKITTY ARE PREGNANTS? DO YOU WILL LET US ALONE?
F_OFC NO SILLY!this type of revive take years so, this is not that bad to rise up now.
U_SO WHEN YOU WANT US TO BEAT THEM?
F_WHEN OUR CHILDREN GROW UP WELL TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
H_THAT'S RIGHT,BUT WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING TO WATCH THEM,WE CAN'T LET THEM HAVE DONE THIER MAGIC,
B_DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT,ME AND MASTER FROWN ALWAYS IN FROWN DOOM SO WE CAN FOLLOW THEM! SOOOOOOO.
P_I THINK THAT'S FINE. oh,you remind me. Unikitty,since when you're pregnant?
U_since month.why?
D.F_Looks like you're going to give birth to a baby beeeeffffoorree me,
R_maybee