ʚ The curse of lust ɞ : smut

It's been a while since I've added to this book.
I had lost interest in the anime but had gained it back after watching season 2.
I have worked on my writing skills and adjusted better grammar along with vocabulary. (I might need to work more on them doe:P )
I am thinking of making a new book along with other characters, let me know what y'all think!:D

P.S... this takes place before the Shinjuku Showdown Arc and is set during a mission
————————————————————————

....
...
..
.

Y/Ns POV

Recently, there has been more and more dangerous special grade curses appearing throughout Tokyo. Multiple missions have been placed among us, even if it sounds too dangerous for us. Each time a classmate leaves for a mission, I always make sure to give them a small gift, even letters, as a way to wish them good luck.

I always rather go alone on missions instead of bringing a partner. I can always be risky and not put anyone else in danger with my technique, as it requires me to put a huge amount of curse through out my body. I wouldn't want to tag along with others either, not even my closest friends. If something were to happen to them right in front of me.. I would simply go insane.

I felt the wind coming in through the open window next to me. All that can be heard is the wind blowing in slowly, bringing the leves that fall from the nearby trees along. I always like to relax in this spot in the hallway, it really does distract me from everything..

*Thud* I hear a sudden step right infront of me and I snap out my thoughts. Gojou suddenly appear next to me as I blinked. I took a step back from the shook and froze up.

"Heyllo!!! Did I scare you Y/n" Gojo teased as he laughed and pointed at me. I just stared at him, too annoyed to respond back. He placed his finger right in front of my nose tip and continued teasing. "I'm not touching you! So you can't get mad!" he giggled out as he covered his big goofy smile with his other hand. 'Soo mature' I thought to myself as I pushed his hand away from my nose. "So what is it? Another mission or what? I replied after, crossing my arms in annoyance.

"That's right! But you'll be partnered up with somebody!" Gojou exclaimed as he raised his finger back up again. "Huh? I thought I made it clear I would rather go alone?" I quickly replied and took a step closer. "Well yeah.. but this mission requires at least two 2nd grade sorcerers! There is a 2nd grade curse wandering inside a motel, and it is rumored there is another curse hiding along with it" He described and went on to explain in more detail.

I quickly understood why I would need a partner for this, but still wanted to refuse the partner condition. After thinking over the details, the obvious question finally occurred to me. "So who's going to be my partner either way?" I asked and Gojou quickly answered. "Well who else? Toge Inumaki of course!" He cheered as he patted my shoulder and giggled.

"What? Really! Alright then! When do we have this mission" I replied as I thought of what hairstyle and perfume I would use that day. "Later today!" Gojou exclaimed as his smile widened. '...WHAT?!'

...

A few hours passed by and I had almost checked out everything on my made up list.
Shower? DONE
Deodorant? DONE
Hair? DONE
Perfume? I wisely choose the vanilla one of course!

I sat down on my bed after fixing my uniform and relaxed my eyes. "Well I don't know why I did all of this.." I thought as I ran my fingers through my wet hair. I've always made sure I'm on my best when I'm around Toge, unintentionally too. I don't know why but something about him, makes me behave.

Minutes quickly passed by and I knew it was time to make my way to the scene. I put on my shoes and sprayed perfume one last time. I sighed and quickly rushed out the dorms. I made my way to Kiyotaka's car, where Kiyotaka and of course Toge were waiting for me.