Prologue: Illegal Entry

Undisclosed Location, Undisclosed Colony Planet, Time: Unknown...

....

....

Unidentified Man: "You again? You know, I’m not exactly craving company here."

...

...

Unidentified Man: "So what happened to 617 and the others? Fill me in, Handler Walter.”

....

....

Unidentified Man: “Well, at least you’re helping me clear my inventory.”

The sound of a metallic door creaks open as the man walks into the room where he hold his tablet up and taps in on the status of a breathing corpse on the operating table, after a couple of taps he sends the file to his customer's phone where he looks through the background information and file of his next hound before looking at the bandaged living corpse on the table.

Unidentified Man: "This one is… functional. But don’t expect much more."

Handler Walter: "I'm not here to talk. Wake it up."

Unidentified Man: "Hmmm, Handler Walter. Before I could do that, I need to inform you that you're not only buying it as well."

Handler Walter: "What do you mean, like I said... I'm not here to talk."

Unidentified Man: "Check further down, you'll find something interesting."

The Handler scrolls down a bit further on his background, finding alongside the contract... Was Partner Bind Term.

Handler Walter: ""Partner Bind Term"? What is this exactly?"

Unidentified Man: "His 'Partner' signed a deal to be alongside her if you choose to buy him, now... I know this isn't an actual thing but, his 'Partner' is somewhat special."

Handler Walter: "Go on then, what's so special about her."

The Man taps on his tablet a couple of times before a notification pops up on The Handler's phone, he taps on the notification revealing the current data on the 'Partner's' brain function and status due to the Coral's effect. The 'Partner' was showing signs of emotions, although some… Augmented C4s have their emotions withdrawn but The 'Partner' was shown to be an exception to it, managing to retain some of her emotions while under the effects of Coral substance flowing inside her.

The Handler looks over the Augmented C4 Male's operating table in front of him, seeing an Augmented C4 female on the same exact operating table across from him and next to his Partner.

Unidentified Man: "I'll be clear about this term, the price will still be the same but I expect an increase of payment cost of your Hounds' ammunition and repairs."

The Handler thinks this straight, one hound is enough but two could provide extra but at the cost of increased payment cost. Nevertheless, he shrugs it off and accepts it anyway.

Handler Walter: "I'll take it then, wake her up as well."

The Man nodded before tapping his tablet to wake both of the Augmented Humans, "C4-621" and "C4-622". A male and a female serving on the leashes of their Handler, substances of Coral flow through the small plastic tubes and into the veins of both of his new hounds, needles were removed slowly out of their ears before both heads of the Hounds' ACs mounted on the dismembered Cores hanging from the ceiling shifted slightly, red eye lights flickering on.

Handler Walter: "621, 622. I'll give the both of you a reason to exist… Let's get to work, both of you."

-----