Escape To Safety

Keon, stored the three new of his cindragutans in his backpack just for safekeeping till he and his friends reached back to Ubbinfalls and gave them to the professor then Lorraine alerted everyone that the fight wasn't over just yet till there were more rogue elemental monsters at the next level to the volcano where they are seeing a group what appears to be ugrickens, the fiery chicken monsters, and embedos, the ember dodo monsters in eleven having seven ugrickens and four embedos and they look like they are ready for a fight by the time they approach and the group all hesitate in battling them to fight their way through just to get to the fire elemental sorcerer orb faster. Horace, Takisha, Devin, Lorraine, Vivian, and even Keon have all their elemental monsters out. They all use their range attacks to engage the group of rogue fire-type elemental monsters with the atomic blast hitting the entire group of rogue elemental monsters and instantly destroying the devices planted on their foreheads then Keon checked how many monster boxes he has left. He had just about enough to capture all eleven of these fire-type elemental monsters getting the ugricken and embedo data transferred to his index app catching two new elemental monsters like two birds in one stone thanks to Horace, Takisha, Devin, Lorraine, and Vivian's elemental monsters he assisted his eisodon in battling.

Devin: Do you think that's all of them?

Vivian: We don't know. But proceed to the next trail in caution in case of an ambush.

Azzie: *Scoffs* You guys, must give your elemental monsters a break. Allow me! *She pulls what appears to be a monster box out of her pocket tosses it and sends out her elemental monster*

Azzie's elemental monster looked like a hooded archer avian creature being all blue and aqua features among its feathers and it stood around Azzie's height, Horace, Takisha, Devin, Lorraine, Keon even her daughter were surprised to see her elemental monster, except for Vivian who knew from the beginning didn't tell her friends about her elemental monster then her elemental monster got scanned by one of them tamers just to see what's the name of this specie and was revealed to be a gosukako, the gothic archer kokako monster.

Devin: *To Azzie in amazement* Your elemental monster looks amazing!

Lorraine: And it looks like some kind of archer.

Azzie: Yes, we always have to remember to bring in any elemental monsters who are strong against fire-type elemental monsters as the fire-type is weak against both water and earth types and none of you brought any and I have to bring in my gosukako on the trip.

Katie: Wow, mom. I didn't know you had an elemental monster, why you never tell me this?

Azzie: *Facing her daughter* Oh, Katie, I should've told you this long time ago why I was mostly out most of these hours and always coming back home from battling other tamers with their elemental monsters just to get money before we became rich and I had my gosukako for ages before we moved on in our lives and kept him hidden so you don't get yourself into doing something dangerous, but now you know and maybe someday you will find an elemental monster that suits you.

Katie: Mom, it's okay. I understand why you did what you did. You were just trying to keep me safe. I don't blame you for anything. Besides, now that I know the truth, maybe I can join you in the battles someday. We'll make a great team, just like you and your gosukako.