It all started

"John, I know now that you are my life but I don't think that this is going to to work out," Sarah told John while crying. "Why, I thought you were my love forever. But I am pretty sure I know why. Is it because of my problem?" John asked in confused.

One week earlier, John and Sarah went to the movie theater. That night they saw, If I Stay. The movie was 3 hours long and very sad. After the movie, Sarah and John were talking about confusing things about the movie.

"Sarah, um, I am getting kind of hungry. Because of it you may want to run,"John was mumbling but Sarah could understand him.

"Why should I run. Everyone eats the same way so why should I scared of my boyfriend?" Sarah was really confused about this and what John had just told her.

"Sarah just listen, run and don't look back even if you hear screams, never look back this way." Sarah ran behind a tree and started to panic from the way John spoke to her.

"Omg, omg, omg, why on earth was John acting like that?" Sarah was thinking. "Ahh, help," a random girl screamed in horror.

Sarah turned around and saw what he really was. Why he was acting so weird. He was something that no one could explain. He was covered in fur, dark, brown fur.

When John looked up he saw that Sarah was looking at him, he turned back to human right away. "Sarah, why on earth would you look back after I told you not to look? You may have got killed if I did not recognize you."

"Wha....wha....what where you out there. Yo....yo...you scared me so bad. I thought you were kidding and you were not"
John had no idea what to tell Sarah. He was just about to say that it was not him. But he already told her that could have got killed by him. And that she saw him turn back. So John had to tell Sarah the truth about his secret. So John did, he told Sarah everything. He told her about how he became a .............werewolf.

"But John, how come you never told me about this and your secret?" Sarah was asking John in a weird and terrified voice.

"Because I knew you would probably run away from me. Now I know that you probably run away from me because of my condition. I know you want to run away."

"No, I don't want to run. We have been together for along time and I don't want give it up. I think we should give it a try. What do you think John?" John had no idea what to say. If he stayed then there would be a 75% chance of him eating or hurting Sarah. But if he doesn't, he could be alone forever. Sarah is the only person that did not run away from him when she found out.

"I think we should give it a try. After all we have been together for along time and we don't want to give that up, do you think that too?"

"John listen, if we are going to make this work, then you haft to promise not to eat anymore people. Do you promise to do that John?"

John promised to stop, but even if John does not want to eat, the werewolf side of him would control them if they get hungry. So John is not going to tell Sarah that when she is not around, he will haft to eat then.