The break up?

On Saturday, Sarah's family had to put the sister down. Sarah did not want John to come because he was the reason and she did not want anyone to get hurt (not like her sister).

"I wish I could make it up to Sarah, after all I did kill her sister," John was thinking so hard to make a way to make it up to her.

3 hours had passed and Sarah's family were still all dressed in black. John went over to Sarah's house and got them some flowers. The flowers were really special to Sarah because they were her sisters favorite flowers, pink roses.

"Sarah listen, I am really sorry for what happened and that I couldn't come earlier to feel bad for your sister with you guys."

"It is ok John, I understand. I just wish I could not have happened especially her," Sarah kept on going into detail, explaining to John this sort of stuff.

I know is very sad Sarah, and John it was not your fault, the train is the one that killed her," Sarah's mom was talking to both of them and telling them that everything will be ok.

"Ya, it was never johns fault for what happened to my sister. I just wish she was still here. Mom can you give John and me a minute. John I don't think we should be together anymore."

"I understand, is it because of my problem I know I said I would stop but I can't help it, I know why you are saying it know though, it is because of your sister, it was not my fault."

"No it is just because, well, if you keep hurting people, I don't think this could work, mostly because you killed my sister and you could kill me. I know it just does not seem right for us to be dating."

"Ok Sarah, I just want you to think about this because I love you." Later that day, John went to a magic shop and got relaxing juice to help control his power so he does not hurt anyone and especially not hurt Sarah.