𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓱 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

(Still Chapter 1)

(AKAZA'S P. O. V.)

As soon as Douma walks into the classroom he begins to speak about my teacher and his illness preventing him from coming to school for a while. I was a little upset that my teacher won't appear for about a week. He is my favorite instructor after all. He's excellent with technique and is kind to everyone! Although, sometimes I feel like he's hiding something whether it's from me or anyone else. It's whatever though. What matters right now is to focus on my work. While I was working I couldn't help but glance at Douma from time to time. For some reason his looks appealed to me. After a couple of glances our eyes finally met, and he smiled at me! I tried to play it cool so I rolled my eyes like I didn't care! Akaza! Why would you roll your eyes at him? Ugh! I thought stupidly. Well, there's nothing I can do now but finish up my assignments, so that's what I did for the rest of class. Right before the bell rang I could see Douma walking towards me. He placed a piece of paper then said, "Akaza, can I see you after class? I have something to discuss with you.". I looked at him confused. What? Why would we need to speak after class? Did I do something wrong? No, I've been behaving the entire period. I thought to myself. Once the bell rang I walked up to the desk where Douma was sitting so happily. Looks like the asshole is enjoying his sweet time on the desk. I thought as I glared at him. He began to speak to me with a joyful tone, "So Akaza, I asked to stay because of your terrible manners during class I-". I cut Douma off as I said, " What terrible manners? I behaved the entire class!". Douma giggled at me like he couldn't take me seriously! It annoyed me a lot. He told me that he expects more politeness when I make contact with him and others. I walked off angrily pushing Douma beside me. I didn't really care whether Doumas feelings were hurt or not but that moment..

That moment where I kept glancing at him in admiration. Why? Why would I do something like that to a guy who I disliked so deeply? Well, that's something to think about later. For now, it's time for lunch.

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

(AKAZA'S P. O. V.)

I Start heading over to the cafeteria when I hear a voice call my name, "Akaza! Akaza wait up!". I turn to see Kaigaku sprinting towards me. As he finally caught up to me he told me that our lunch table was taken by Douma and his group. I felt angry. Sure it wasn't something serious but it's not polite to take a table from others. We decided to go ask for our table back since we had nowhere else to sit. As we approached them they looked at us ready to burst into laughter. Eh? What's so funny? Ugh these assholes sicken me. I thought. In the nicest tone I could use I asked, "hey can you guys switch tables? We usually sit here so if you wouldn't mind-". Before I could even finish my sentence Douma interrupted saying, " Woah. Switch tables Akaza? You're asking a lot from such a big group like us~! How about this? We stay here, but you sit with us! How's that sound Cutie?". My jaw dropped. Cutie? Did he just call me cutie?! Who does he think he is? I thought angrily. "Excuse you? Did you just call me cute? And no thanks. We all would like to sit in our original spot please.".

"Oh c'mon Akaza. Sit with us~! Me and my friends wouldn't mind, you know!"Douma said in a sweet tone.
"No thank you. Please just let us have our seats." I said try to be as polite as possible.
"Hm, I have an idea! How about you and my friends sit together, while you sit with me? Alone!"

I looked at him. What? Sit with him? Alone? Is he serious? I thought. " Sit with you? Alone? Well if it means my friends get their seats back then I guess I will." I said in a low tone. "Great! How about you come with me then? To my office. We can eat there!" Douma said happily. "Fine. Although, I'm never doing this again so enjoy it." I said in a rude tone. I really didn't want to do this but it had to be done. "Alright. I'll make sure to enjoy this moment Akaza~!" Douma said excitedly. I sighed and followed him as we walked over to his office holding our lunch. Before we entered Douma told me to wait at the door for a second while he did something inside. When he finally let me in I was surprised. It was very neat and clean , and it was decorated very nicely. I actually thought this office looked cool! We both sat down at a table with two chairs and began eating our midday meals. " So Akaza, what have you been up to lately? I doubt your life is boring right?" Douma said, trying to start a conversation. "Well, not much. Mostly just school and Music. I've been working on a song I started writing long ago." I responded . "What about you? What have you been up to?" I asked Douma. " Oh well I've just been hanging out with friends. Going to parties. You know, the usual things you do in college." Douma says smirking at me. I looked at him confused. Why is he smiling at me? Is he okay? Wait.. Is he saying I'm not normal or something? I thought. Before I could say anything else the bell rang. "Well, it was nice talking with you Akaza! I hope to see you around?"Douma asks me. "Maybe..Well,bye I guess." I say. He waved me goodbye as I exited his office and headed towards my final class, Math. I enjoy Math of course, when I'm not forced to do it. Either way I understand math and can solve equations easily. Having math as my final class was amazing! Although today's class went so slow. It felt like I was stuck there for years! That's probably because we had an exam. I didn't really mind this slow feeling. After all I had detention right after so things couldn't get any worse than that. Once the final bell rings I headed over to Mrs. Ewalds class for detention. She only gazed at me as I walked in. What's her problem? I thought to myself. I sat down at an open desk and decided to do some homework. I didn't really have any other assignments to do once I had finished my homework so I just glanced outside the window. Mrs. Ewald raised an eyebrow at me as she asked, "Don't you have anything else to do Mr. Soyama?". I sighed as I responded, "No I don't Mrs. Ewald. I have completed all of my assignments earlier or just right now.". She smirked slightly. "Alright, well your time is up so you may go home. I'll see you tomorrow Akaza.", she said sweetly. Huh that's weird.. Mrs. Ewald never looks at me that way I thought confused. I decided to ignore it as I had other things to focus on, which is getting home.

Of course, the walk from the school to my house wasn't too far. Even though it's an easy walk, it's dangerous...
I live on the South side of town where all the maniacs are. Serial Killers roam around this side of town as if they've done no wrong. So, I have to be careful. I exit the School building and walk steadily, almost completely aware of my surroundings. Every now and then, on my way I would get a little distracted by something that mesmerized me. There's so many shops, restaurants, and performers I see just walking around like they are normal even though they're talent is out of this world! Gosh how bad I wish I could be them. It was my dream after all..
As I approached my house I could see my little sister Morgan standing out there waiting for me. She waved as she said, " Hi big brother! You're finally back!". I sprint towards her as I scoop her up and carry her as we enter the doorway.