ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ -ᴛ&ᴄ

Tesehki and Cleopatra had a interview with Ginaviews that they'd been waiting on for a while

Tesehki and Cleo walks in and gets greeted by Gina herself

Gina: "Hii girls, how yall doing today?"

Tesehki: "We been good, what about you boo?"

Gina: "I've been fine myself, thanks for asking I'm so glad to have you two here today"

Cleo: "thank you for having us we're glad to be here!"

Family talk:

Gina: "so I do as everyone who comes in here so how was it growing up so how was it for y'all"

Tesehki: "I don't wanna cry today so I'm not gonna go into detail"

Cleo: "growing up was a lot and I'm talking from not being able to have a relationship with mom because she lost custody and then not having a dad to go to for support like and the list goes on"

Gina: "I feel like it's kind of common for girls to not be raised by their mom like I don't know but I wasn't raised by mine either, but why wasn't your dad in the picture?"

Cleo: "well uhm not a lot of people know but my dad sexually assaulted me, he never actually like went as far as literal rape but he would touch on me and tell me he would beat on me if I told but I was young so I didn't know what to do I was scared"

Gina: "awe well I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that like I actually feel for you because I know that's a hard thing to go through"

Cleo: "thank you so much"

Baddie talk:

Gina: "so we all know that you two were on baddies east and now just recently came back and filmed baddies Caribbean how was the experiences of both?"

Tesehki: "well um baddies east was a bit of a reck you know, people somewhat fighting back and forth and all the drama but besides that it was good"

Cleo: "it was good even though Rollie and Ebt sorry Et have their deferences with me, I had fun and got a lot of entertainment"

Gina: "ok that's good at least y'all had fun but what happened at the reunion we never got your side of the story with et and Rollie Cleo"

Cleo: "well everything was fine until they started with Biggie, everyone knows Biggie isn't a fighter and I wasn't letting 2 bitches double team my bestfriend, I don't care about none of that shit Ebt should have minded her business instead of making a storyline out of biggie to satisfy Rollie"

Gina: "yea I love you and Biggies friendship yall are one real ass duo and I love that for y'all"

Cleo: "thank you"

Gina: "tesehki you over there quiet so ima get to your questions boo" Gina laughed

Tesehki: she laughed and replied "I mean im just chilling"

Gina: "ok if you don't mind me asking how is everything with Rock? Have you girls talked?"

Tesehki: "no your good, um me and rock we haven't talked I really don't plan to especially because of what she did"

Gina '"no communication from her, well have you seen the baby?"

Tesehki: "no I haven't, but I want to it's just his mother i can't" she shrugged

Gina: "ok ok, well last question and ima let you girls go, is there beefs with any cast members??"

Tesehki: "no I don't have any beef with anyone as of right now"

Cleo: "i mean they beefing with themselves but Kali, Rollie and slim2trash"

Gina: "Ouu tea"

Gina: "well it was nice having you guys i really enjoyed the company"

Tesehki: "we really enjoyed being here thanks for having us"

Cleo: "yes, we really did"

The end🤍 .