63~Jealousy

Ardhansh's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I halted feeling tight grip on my wrist and saw Saransh staring at me.

I tried to pull my wrist but he tightened it more and I greeted out, "Look Ansh I don't have time to argue with you."

He dragged me towards the bar counter and pushed a chair for me indicating me to seat there.

"My wife—

"You came too far Arsh, don't ruin it," he whispered and my eyes travelled towards her who was standing so near to that demon.

Fucking she turned to look at me and after seeing me already staring at her deliberately used her pea sized brain and walked closer to that man making my whole body burn in extreme anger.

"I can't see her near someons else," I growled grabbing the whisky and chugging down my throat.

My cells were burning in hellfire and I noticed she fucking kept her hand in his, walking towards the dance floor with him.

The fuck is wrong with this woman, I fucking can't tolerate this, "Fuck!!!! Bloody Bastard."

"This anger issues always ruined a best conclusion, fucker get some colddrink," I heard Yagya taunting and turned towards Vishakha before asking with utter seriousness.

"When you are divorcing him, do it ASAP, Don't forget you have your brother's back."

"Soon, I don't want to stay with manwhore," She answered and I smirked just to see him ogling fire through his eyes, suddenly he got up with jerk and dragged her with himself.

"You are such asshole," Vansh said with chuckle and I passed him my black card before keeping my deal, "It is yours, in return do whatever it takes you to, but I want my wife in my arms without any drama."

His eyes glistened with happiness and he immediately got up, "I will be back, baby,"

He kissed his wife's lips and walked from there making me sigh knowing very well that my work would be done without any delay.

"Arsh Don't—

Saransh growled and my head bursted with anger, I held his collar and pushed him against the wall, looking deadly into his grey orbs.

"Listen, Dhanrajgir, She is fucking mine, my wife, and I fucking can't tolerate any random man near her, if I can ditch you for her, you very well know what the fuck I can do with others."

He stared at me calmly and slowly removed my fist from his collar before speaking with mocking smile, "And What about your baby sister."

My body trembled and I stumbled back, sweat beads dropped down my forehead, I fucking went disabled from my head and sat on the nearby chair.

Fucker literally rubbed salt on my wounds making them bleed again and I can't even apply ointment, the one who calmed me in such situations was in someone else's arms.

I lifted my teary eyes and my veins popped out when he encircled his hands around her lower waist pulling her closer and attaching their bodies.