english Version of First

Relax.
Take a minute and enjoy what you're about to see.
Have you ever seen her naked?
Have you ever felt her velvety skin hugging yours?
Watch her carefully as she brushes the linen trousers off her delicate legs. Very slowly and carefully. Watch as she reaches for her top with her delicate fingers. It rustles as the fabric brushes against her short brown hair. And you like the sound. You gaze at her curves in anticipation, soaking them up and enjoying the way she looks at you with a lascivious grin and carefully strokes her small breasts, whose beauty is still covered by a lackluster piece of fabric.
You want to reach for it. Finally free her from her far too tight prison, but she turns away and gently pushes you into the soft sheets of the bed. You let it happen because you know what will happen next.
You smell her scent and everything you associate with her feels so familiar. You sink further into the sheets and you notice your member stirring in your underpants. A jolt jolts through the bed and you see her delicate figure hovering above you and you can't help but want to pull her towards you. You want to wrap her in a warm kiss, but she has other plans. Her pointed fingers reach for the buttons on your shirt and as she slowly undoes them and runs her hands underneath, you feel her bottom glide gently over your aroused member. Hesitantly at first and then more and more demanding, her pelvis moves over your bump. You sigh with pleasure at her touch.
Her hands wander down to the black leather belt of your pants. She lifts her pelvis and you are about to protest when she slowly and tenderly runs her lips along your neck. With a firm grip, she takes off your belt, pulls it out and kisses you on the lips for the first time that evening. You moan eagerly into her mouth and her tongue gently slips between your lips and touches yours. Your member pulsates with desire in your pants. Your hands want to reach for her curves. But she kisses you even more passionately than before and you forget your intentions. She runs her delicate fingers up your shapely arms and your hair stands on end at her touch. She presses your hands into the sheets, wraps them in the belt and tightens the loop.
She throws the other end over the iron strut of the bed and knots the end with a sturdy rope. She kisses you passionately once more and before you understand what's going on, she unzips your pants and slips them off your legs. They fall to the floor with a soft clang. She runs her hands along your inner thighs and you moan. You can hardly wait to penetrate her, fill her up and pour yourself into her. Your body arches with desire as she works her lips up your legs to your loins. Each further kiss elicits a soft moan of pleasure from you. Every now and then her breasts brush against your hard member and this touch feels like fireworks. Your lust is now insatiable and if you could, you would push her into the sheets, bend over her and slowly slide between her wet vulva lips. You would knead and pamper her breasts as you thrust deeper into her and she breathes words of desire into your ear. 
But you know that tonight is her night and that you are the one who gets to enjoy the lovemaking. You sink even deeper into the sheets and wince as she takes your hard member in her hand. You close your eyes and savor this touch. As she leans down and runs her tongue over your glans, you moan loudly and pull at your restraints for the first time. She runs her tongue over your glans once more and a hot tingling sensation spreads through your loins. She slowly encircles your glans with her lips and takes more and more of you inside her. She eagerly sucks on your glans and shaft, caresses your chest with her hands and playfully circles your nipples. Your hands claw at the belt and your breath comes in gasps. You whisper her name and beg for more. But suddenly she detaches herself from your lap. A glistening thread of saliva drips from her lips and lands on your lower abdomen; if you could, you'd taste it now. She leans over your face and hot, wet lips touch yours. "Do you want more?" She breathes in your ear and you can only nod silently.
She smiles gently as she sits down on your naked upper body and you feel her wet vulva lips. She grips your chin hard, presses you a little deeper into the sheets and stormily presses her lips to yours. You groan in surprise and your spirits come to life. You lean towards her, but as soon as you take the initiative, she pulls away from you. So you let yourself fall and show your appreciation. She takes your penis in a demanding grip, rubs it with some coconut oil and then sits on it. She glides up and down with relish. The oil increases your desire immeasurably and you moan loudly as she glides over you. Her intimate hair scratches lightly against your glans, but this only intensifies the effect.
She stops with a sigh, straightens up, leans on one leg and your glans touches the hot entrance you've been longing for all evening. Your member gently penetrates her and you let out a loud, pleasurable sigh.
Her lips enclose your hard member and take you inside her. She moves on your body, hesitantly at first and then more and more demanding. She moans loudly as she caresses your clitoris with her fingers. You cling to your restraints and try to delay your climax as much as possible. You feel her viscous wetness on your member and you get harder. You can feel her rearing up over and over again and shuddering slightly.
She grabs her breasts and you watch her as she strokes her nipples with pleasure and kneads her breasts. You move in unison and occasionally smack your lips as she takes you deep inside her and slides back up. You get harder and feel your semen slowly moving towards your exit and before you can do anything else, your orgasm is building in hot waves of pleasure. And just as a wave breaks, you pour yourself into her with a cry of pleasure. She too moans loudly as her abdomen clenches in pleasurable waves.
Breathing heavily and sweaty, she remains lying on top of you and you thank her with a kiss on the forehead.
"That was wonderful." You whisper and she smiles gently, strokes your hair and unties you.

1154 Words