Chapter 1 😌🥺🐶

In the fair and beautiful country, France, the amazing little and barely recognizable village/kingdom of Whodunit, everyone was minding their own business...

Except when it came to one being in particular....

....Boom the uh...uhhhhhh....beast! Not beast? Oh. Oh? Okayokay..Boom the Alpha male...

Boom, the miserable alpha wolf male lone wolf was making Tiktoks, alone in  his small palace because he's..well..a lone wolf!

BM: Why am I so lonely....well then again this is what I have to deal with..the villagers are assholes and wont accept me...

Tae:  Ok no. Cut, cut, CUT! Alright, normally I wouldn't say anything like this but, WHAT KINDA ACTING IS THAT-

Tae: Sorry,sorry. Okay, Boom, you're gonna wanna say THIS instead of that.. :D [REDACTED]

BM: Ohhh, okay. Got it, got it. Anywhoozers, where was I? Oh yeah!

BM: Being an outcast sucks because everyone hates me... 😖and I hate THAT 👺😭!!

🎶 I must confess that my loneliness (My loneliness is killin' me)
Is killin' me now (I must confess, I still believe)🎶

   🎶Don't you know I still believe (When I'm not with you, I lose my mind)
That you will be here and give me a sign?
Hit me, baby, one more time🎶

BM: Why must it be me...?

Tae: Because if it's not, then the plot won't happen and you wont meet your snookums foreva and eva🥺...

BM: Ohhhh, okay,okay. I THINK I got it, but can you repeat that? I didn't listen clearly... 😅

Tae: N-nevermind..just..keep talking...

BM: Oh okay! 😄. I just want someone to hold and appreciate me.... 😭

Meanwhile, in the small tower in Whodunit....

Beau (Floyd) was making sure the place was in top condition

F: Phew! I sure do love the enslaved life 😁!! Hahahah...ahah...AAHHHHHHHWAHHHHHH😭😭🥺😭🥺😭

JD: Shut the f*** up and keep cleaning!

B: Yeah! This place haa to look cleaner than a kids bop music video!

C: And if it doesn't...we're sending you to clean the Gayboi Punishment Hall 👺

F: You would have sent me to clean it anyway!

JD: Is that backtalk we hear? Just for that, make sure to do our laundry and clean our underwear

Floyd gets a nauseating flashback to accidentally catching John Dory trying to flex da GUNS 🦅

F: *shudders* Y-yes square—erm—sir! Sir!

JD: Keep up the good work and the alpha male wolf will let your grandma go in NO time!

F: Will he now? 🤨

B: From what we heard, he's not the tallest tree in the forest, but...but he's still vicious and could devour your grandma right now if he wanted to..!

F: I bet not! Judging by how clueless he was in the intro, there's no WAY he'd do something like that!!

C: Do you REALLY think so?

B: *chuckles* Are you 100% confident...?

F: Yes!

C: Are you?

F: Yes!

But: Are you?!

F: Yes!!

JD: ARE YOU?!

F: YESS!!!

JD: Hmmm, fine! You can go and see for yourself then, FEMBOY!

F: That I will and...!- Wait. Waitwaitwait..you want me to go in HIS quarters?!

B: Hey, you said you're 100% right?

C: Then PROVE it!!

F: Okay, fine! I'll prove it right NEOW!!

Floyd drops the sponge he was holding and approaches the door labaled 'bOm's kwarterz StAy oUt'

B: I can understand quarters, but how did he spell his own name WRONG?!

F: Hey! He's just a little slow! He has potential! He just doesn't know where it is and probably what potential is...but I bet he's the greatest guy I'll ever meet! See you later, f***ers!

Floyd attempted to flip them off but raised a pinkie instead

JD: Wrong finger, femboy....

F: Oh. I knew that!!

Floyd enters his quarters to see glowing green eyes in the far back, Floyd slightly trembling

Can Floyd truly see what's in Boom's heart? Will he be just like the other villagers and despise him? Is Boom really a ravaging beast as the others said, or is really a big clueless softie?

Find out in Chapter Dos—Erm—Deux—Erm—TWO!! 💖