Not As strong as i seem

Cass's POV

Cameron drove me home.

I was still crying.

I got out of the car he pulled me into the house and hugged me tight.

I cried into his chest.

I whisper under my loud sobs "you know it's hard pretending to be strong and tough when inside your really trying to figure out how to not completely fall apart"

He kissed my forehead and whispers "I know".

He pulls me from the hug and looks me in the eyes and says "Matt doesn't deserve you he's a dushbag" I let one more year run down my cheek and I say "okay"

The next day

Cameron's POV

The boys were coming over today to film videos and vines.

I hear a knock at the door I open it.

In comes Nash, Taylor, Aaron, jack j, jack g, Matt, Jacob, and mahogany.

A few minutes later Shawn comes.

Cass's POV

I hear a bunch of noise firm downstairs so I go to see what it was.

"It" was the idiots my brother calls friends.

Nash see me and says "hey cass Hayes will be here in a hour"

I say "okay" me and Nash are kinda friends and me and Hayes are really tight.

I go upstairs and put on joggers and a huge sweatshirt.

I throw my hair in a top knot and roll with it.

I go into the living room with the rest of them.

I spot Matt. we make eye contact.

I give him a dirty face and flip him off. all the boys see and Taylor says "damn that girls got nerves" they all laugh and Cameron says "why did you do that cass" I give him the "are you fucking joking me" face.

My phone rings it was my dad I haven't seen him in 8 months of talked to him.

I answer and he says "hey baby girl" I say "oh my god hey dad" he says "listen I'm trying to take you away from Cameron so you can come live with me and my new wife Sally and our newborn baby Lucas. I sit in silence and say "YOU NOT GETTING FUCKING CUSTODY OVER ME I LOVE CAMERON AND IM FINE HERE AND YOU DIDNT EVEN ATTEMPT TO TELL ME YOU GOT MARRIED OR THAT YOU HAD A KID, WHO FUCKING DOES THAT" I hang up.

Cameron makes a face at me like he was confused then I notice all the boys are staring at me and I get and run to my room.