3| family

sunghoon had a kind of tight childhood. his family always having a financial problems restricted him from a lot of opportunities.
mom and dad always away working, he had to take care of his lil sister almost alone. he didn't had much friends in school except from jake.

jake has been his friend from kindergarten thus he is from a wealthy family they somehow became best friend. it is his parents dream for him to became a doctor and make their family came out of poverty.

sunghoon unlocked his dorm room and entered, he finished his shift at work and he is hella tired now. he looked up at clock to see it's 8 pm. he signed he still have assignment to do and also today's lectures revision. he changed into a comfortable clothes and grabbed his bag, he sat down on his study table and started to study. his roommate will arrive after few days so he is alone right now. after few hours he were still studying but then his phone ranged diverting his attention from books, seeing his mother is calling he immediately picked up the call,

"hello eomma"

"hello my hoon how are you I'm missing you alot"

"I'm fine eomma don't worry about me, tell me about yourself, how are you, u are taking your medicines on time right?"

yeah yeah I'm doing fine and also I'm taking my medicine, but hoon why are you not sleeping yet it's almost 12 am"

"oh eomma I was just studying for a while don't worry I'll sleep soon"

"I bet you didn't eat dinner right"

"y-yeah you are right I forgot sorry"

"hoon please eat your meals on time ok and don't push yourself to much"

"eomma it's ok don't worry I'm not pushing myself and I'm eating my meals on time, now eomma I need to finish this assignment, I'll call you tommorow so bye and also tell yeji to take care"

"I'll tell her now bye love you"

"love you to mom"

sunghoon hang up the call and quickly finished his assignment he then stood up and took a quick shower and ate some ramen for dinner.

he lay down on his bed and were about to
sleep but his phone buzzed, he groaned and picked his phone to see that jake is spamming him with memes at freaking 1 am. he ignored his spamming muting Jake's chat he sat up his alarm for the morning and finally slept, letting his tired body and mind get some rest.

                      ♡♡♡♡♡

heeseung turned off his morning alarm and got up from the bed, hella tired and with bags under his bambi eyes. he again didn't get any sleep, staring into the dark and overthinking is what he does almost every night.

it's 5 am so he still have lot of time before classes start. heeseung lazily brushed his teeth and took a long shower.
he wore white hoodie with white jeans and applied some make up to hide his eye bags.

he came out of his room and goes downstairs, he walked straight towards
exit ignoring his dad and step mother who were sitting in the living room sipping their coffee, talking with each other.

"lee heeseung come here" heeseung stopped in his track,he cursed under his breath before turning around and going towards his father.

"good morning heeseung" his step mother greeted him with sickly sweet voice. he ignored her and greeted his father.

"good morning father" he said and bowed.
"lee heeseung greet your mother first" his father said sternly, heeseung scoffed what mother is he talking about, he looks up to see his step mother looking at him like she is the most innocent person on this earth, his anger exploded

"SHE IS NOT MY MOTHER, SHE DIED LONG AGO" heeseung angrily said and walked out of there ignoring his father's angry face.

Mr.lee was about to go after him but Sophia
heeseungs step mother stoped him,

"it's ok honey, he will accept me with time"

"huh sophia your to kind I'm letting this go just because of you" mr.lee said and pecked her lips then goes from there to his office.

sophia sits back down on couch crossing her legs leaning on the back of the sofa she smirks.
"looks like my plan is working just fine" she says to herself and sips her coffee satisfied.

heeseung came out of the mansion and sits in his car, he takes a deep breath to calm himself down. he doesn't know from where he got the courage to yell in front of his father but he just can't stand that woman.
he signs and starts the car and droves towards university.

                    ♧♧♧♧♧♧